**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I checked Macy's, Lord and Taylor, and the Ralph Lauren store over the last week and nothing in store yet. Want me both when the price drops but the Black one says custom fit so I know what size I need. White one doesn't say anything so I have no idea how it runs.
i believe the white one is custom fit as well. the black one is on my watch list but i need it at a steep discount (like everyone else lol).

That PRL black/cream boxing varsity from this past F/W (or was it this S/S? I forgot) still available on sale anywhere? was on the site like 2 weeks in M and L but now its gone.

the reversible bomber was on sale but no XL, it popped up today in XL, ATC, order, RL emails me its OOS :frown:

Couple of Macy's and the .com pickups. Kinda like the offshore racing pieces lol...

Last edited:
Please excuse my ignorance as I haven't kept up with this thread since it was first made. My question is, are Rugby Ralph Lauren pieces highly sought after since the brand discontinued?

There are a few highly sought after items but generally no. Prices on ebay are not exhortbant. New stuff is hard to come by but there doesn't seem to be many people willing to pay a lot for it.
Got it, thanks for the response.

I saw the black $700 varsity in person today. It's trash. :x

Maybe it's worth a look at around $100. It looks like the type of leather jacket you'll find in a Target/WalMart

Last edited:

Maybe it's worth a look at around $100. It looks like the type of leather jacket you'll find in a Target/WalMart

Agreed. It has been at Macy's for a minute now and is not worth retail.

Just pick uo this indian head varsity at my local. Just 99 euros... It was for 395 before sales.
it is really rare to find this in Spain...  :frown:

That jacket was pretty hard to get even in the us. Not too many made it to sale so that was a great price and one of the better recent varsitys.

Yikes! I was kinda looking for a reason to pass on it but that's pretty disappointing to hear. I really am not feeling the direction this is going.

Last edited:

Saw this the other day, and while it is quite nice, the $208 CDN price tag had me putting it right back down. Definitely going to be a sale rack cop. I swear the US and CDN price points were on par around the time the camo dog shorts came out.

Hey just wondering if any knows how a s/m polo cap fits in relation to a fitted cap sz(ie 7 1/4). Looking to grab this cap but idk if itll fit me.

Saw this the other day, and while it is quite nice, the $208 CDN price tag had me putting it right back down. Definitely going to be a sale rack cop. I swear the US and CDN price points were on par around the time the camo dog shorts came out.

Man...us Canadians are strugglin with this dollar bein so Lo :nerd:. I want to grab so many pieces that haven't hit here.

Just arrive this scarf from eBay.
I would like to know if it is authentic or fake. Could you help me ?? It also has a Macy's tag.

How does Ralph Lauren justify $700 for this? They've essentially released the same coat for the last couple of winters with the only difference being something to keep the hood in place when its on. I own a previous version of this coat and trust me, that addition would have been nice as the hood is virtually useless when it is windy out.

How does Ralph Lauren justify $700 for this? They've essentially released the same coat for the last couple of winters with the only difference being something to keep the hood in place when its on. I own a previous version of this coat and trust me, that addition would have been nice as the hood is virtually useless when it is windy out.
Ralph Lauren only sets the prices. It's the buyers that justify $700 for the item by spending their money on it.

Whats yall opinion on DNS? I love some of their designs but there is some quality concern. The shirts and tops feel kinda cheap but other stuff is legit

Back
Top Bottom