**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

30% worked for me

Only used it for the bear Wimbledon and the sailing hoodie since I think they’ll be gone quicker than the CP-93 and the USA pullovers, which I think Macy’s will eventually get anyways so I can wait

Not ballin like the rest of you to buy everything at once lol but here’s the screen shot in case anyone wants to use some customer service magic

I think at this point the only thing .com has yet to release that we’ve seen release elsewhere is the striped Cross Flag rugby/hoodie, the Cross flags tees and a decent inventory of the sailing knit
No go for me. Probably a sign :lol:

Apparently 30% off is a unique code.. didn’t know that

If anyone has one they don’t plan to use, there’s some guys in here that’d appreciate the oop

Nice

Tho ralph keeps raising purple label prices.

I have a couple track jackets from last couple years of purple label... They were up to $595 last year... Now another big raise.

71F5E127-D472-43E2-B5B4-8567F739306B.png
4EE6AAA5-DD2A-461C-ADAE-B903569FFDCF.png

Unreleased shorts in one pic of Cp93 shirt

Denim & supply meets polo vibe?

Wish it didn't have large paint pony logo.
And also wish it wasn't cutoff...

CE21A528-F913-42AE-92C9-1359D11221EC.png

My mind is telling me to save money.
My heart is telling me...
tenor.gif
:lol: :lol: Always ave your money when it comes to RL. You get into the habbit of trying to keep up with every "me first" Polo fanatic on the internet will have you feeling foolish every time the clearance sale hits. Ralph has the power to kill the entire resell market, and you see it now with all of the CP-93 inventory that was released this morning. Good on Ralph for doing this. Everyone that overpaid two weeks ago now realizes their pieces are not that special. If it's something that you can't do without, buy it at retail. If it's meant for you to have, then it will be available when you need it down the road.

Back
Top Bottom