**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Think it sold out on polo.com but most of the RL mansions haven't gotten it in yet, I don't think. And wimbledon isn't until July so my guess is theyll have held back stock til closer to event.
Aight bet thanks, I’ll try and check out the stores here in nyc one of these days

it looks like the polo will be on RL.com, $225 not 100% sure though

That's last year's pololtd pricing.. Wonder if they'll number this one as part of a series again?

Looks like the new format is drop a "theme" of stuff... Let it drip out, some high production #s and some low #s... And the grand finale is the main limited edition capsule at the end. Maybe we will see this for the fall and the climb/hike/etc stuff?

I didn't plan on buying anything from that collection till I saw this shirt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180425-103906_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180425-103906_Chrome.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 63
Those shirts are beautiful and this is my favorite reissue yet but I'm not gonna get my hopes up because between resellers and hype beasts someone like me who actually buys Ralph lauren to wear and enjoy casually won't get a chance to buy these items without frustration
Knowing that there's an official RD already has me feeling a way. Gonna be another Stadium/SB massacre. Legit need all the polos and a couple shorts.

Back
Top Bottom