**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Are the polo factory stores doing their own "Ski collection" using the ski suisse 16 logo?

I walked into polo factory store other day wearing that green and black Aztec Janey that has the patch on it, and kid told me they had new stuff with same patch.. I only saw turtlenecks.

But just saw these on ebay... That sweatshirt isn't bad.

Anyone see these out? Might be limited edition for December at factory stores?

454AE568-71B8-4E81-ACF8-74C628B4FF31.png
B3675A8F-26D6-4E94-9752-3C44562C9206.png
Yes, there is a Ski capsule. Black hoodie with ski patch; royal blue sweatshirt; multicolor rugby shirt; 2 long sleeve tees (white and royal blue).

Yes, there is a Ski capsule. Black hoodie with ski patch; royal blue sweatshirt; multicolor rugby shirt; 2 long sleeve tees (white and royal blue).

Nice. That was a great design.. Think it was used by polo, rlx and maybe polo sport? (In variations. Think some were ski slalom.)

I love that they did a separate capsule with another old design but still related to the main theme.

There are some really nice pieces in the recent collections, but wayyy too overpriced for some cheap made in China stuff... It's time RL moves the production line to a place where it's actually worth the price they ask for...
*putting my flame suit on*

XL/XXL is pretty much gone in everything... but i have a feeling these will be restocked plus all the returns when resellers realize theres almost no margin on these.

Back
Top Bottom