**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

PicsArt_09-17-10.05.57.jpg
What’s retail on the hoodie version?

Anyone know got a link to the orange climber polo under $100?? Or think it will get below that sometime soon?

I cheated last year and bought that red bubble in the kids XL size. It worked for me because I wear either a men’s S or M depending on if it’s classic or custom slim. If the black version drops in big kids size again, I’m doing the same thing lol

I picked this up and returned it a week later, and got the jacket like but like kingsin said (it is very busy and gets a lot of attention). I didn't like that it was a bubble coat puffer in the front and a sweatshirt in the back like a mullet lol.

It's like Ralph is in school and he's resubmitting last weeks work and changed two answers. All the colors that he uses and he reused the same blue and added a fade transition and a hood oh yeah and it's $200 more than last year's almost $650.

That boy Ralph sure know how to overprice some of that blue label stuff... got me wanting to skip the VIP sale and wait 2-3 months to get it at a price I like like how the P wing and hi tech stuff ended up being lol

Last edited:
He going overboard on the ski hoodie. The bmx hoodie was a better item and it was 168.00.
LOL 398.00 becomes 278.00. You smoking crack my friend. Good luck re sellers.
I always say dont talk about what items we want, they are listening.
I pretty much know the ski goose wont be the usual 400. More like 650 to 700.
Good riddance.

Back
Top Bottom