**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I read the transcript for the most recent RL investors conference call and they straight up told the investors that raising prices is part of their strategy AND that "full price sell through" is their intent on most products. I don't know about you guys but the factory stores in L.A. are a ghost town due to the pandemic and sales are way down like 60%. The last three coupons they've sent me have been 30% off which is the company acknowledging that the sorry 20% coupons are not getting traffic into stores. Bear hoodies have increased from $99 to $168. Raising prices are premium denim is not a winning strategy. :stoneface:

citadel outlet in LA? Yeah everything is way too expensive with no markdowns n the same stuff seems to be sitting everytime i go every 1-2 months

2 words inflation and china ... oh well you reap what you sow!! get rid of this bleeding heart air head liberalism you'll have heat in Texas and a stronger dollar, get your vaccines or perish, there is a global war going on to destroy the very things that make life worth living... don't be one of the anarchists, obey the law, respect your neighbors with compassion and dignity, follow god and find meaning in your own life, not everything is a competition..thank you good luck to all!!

citadel outlet in LA? Yeah everything is way too expensive with no markdowns n the same stuff seems to be sitting everytime i go every 1-2 months
YES, Citadel has full size runs on EVERYTHING, left over products from holiday and most items are full price. I go straight to the clearance racks as soon as I walk in the store. Oh yeah , the store was closed for two weeks in January because of a COVID outbreak among the staff. :stoneface:

These are sitting at the outlets here in L.A. People want them but nobody is copping at a $300 price point. Even with a 30% coupon, it is still $210 plus tax. This is a hard sell after everyone being able to cop the denim jackets at 50% off during the holidays. I predict that these will go on sale especially with the factory stores starting to receive Spring merchandise now. When it goes on markdown I will buy (stacking with a coupon of course). :smokin

Paid $160 for this jacket (including shipping) 6 months ago.

The fact that the signs say "limited edition" and "special edition" is quite comical.

At least Ralph is listening to us and is now offering what their customers have demanded for years!!!

Bitmojis!

mail.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0005.jpeg

check out the neck roll ... its also rolled at the bottom hem and the cuffs as well best flag sweater imo...ralphie wears a version of this one too!!
Ive been looking for these pants in 42x32 for over a year. Guy at the outlet told me they usual only get a couple in that size and they go immediately. Cant order either.

Ive been looking for these pants in 42x32 for over a year. Guy at the outlet told me they usual only get a couple in that size and they go immediately. Cant order either.
mines is 38 waist picked up for $80 on BFS Macys ... big and tall might have something that works in that size?

Only $198 XL and xxl in stock ...what the hell are you waiting for !!

edit- all sizes up...not sure how much cheaper this goes.... maybe $40... but sizing will be an issue!!

Last edited:
a'ight Dallas penn shouting you out on ig...still think my kicks looks better with this fit, but I get why the js go with the racing theme... props young man! definitely saw it here first!!

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 1.41.37 PM.png
That’s dope.. didn’t know those cats be on here

yeah your Pippens go with them too. They both go hard body with it

I think the Jordan 14 model was inspired by a race car but I could be wrong

That’s dope.. didn’t know those cats be on here

yeah your Pippens go with them too. They both go hard body with it

I think the Jordan 14 model was inspired by a race car but I could be wrong
you are correct sir ... but I can only stay in js 1-6 so I can be scotty this run
1614034050095.png

Last edited:
Comparison pics...

20210222_194253.jpg
20210222_194409.jpg
20210222_194316.jpg
20210222_194535.jpg

Wish they would have chose a color other than navy as the base since they literally just made a coat like this. I also wish they would have put some type of graphic on the back... like the dragon or an ox and put the CLOT logo on the front. Also a dust bag with the royale print would have been dope, funny they included with the shoes but not with the coat that costs more than 3x as much... **** I didn't even get a hanger, and they shipped it in a bag, which is fine, but come on. I actually am way more impressed with the CLOT x Fragment silk jacket that I also got today, but I guess I keep this, it's still tight.

Back
Top Bottom