**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

😂
That post was a response to a earlier response two times that got deleted 🤔 I just reposted that pic to show I payed retail and was not charged a arm and leg.
You good fam. I got no issue with you or your posts. I'm not here daily but know what time it is...

Last edited:
Man, I bought this day 1 and felt lucky to get it.
I miss anything super limited these days unless there is a restock at a random time.

but this is a dunk!

F05645F5-538F-4C3A-83CA-5B349404C635.png

59F2A90E-FB78-44DA-A6D2-89D26FEA0748.jpeg

Snip since the year started
Another one off the list
Got this sweater for the way be$$LO$$ price-tag. Looking (ehhh not that hard though) for another I have a custy job in mind😎
Saw a comedian the other night and he had this bit about jeans 👖 that had me in stitches
Talking about how comfortable these jeans was he had bought until found out they were stretched jeans 😂😂😂 yo I felt the same way after purchasing a few new ones to find out that’s what they are🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂😂
Man I hate that stretch ****...but they are comfy 😂😂😂 I’ll stick to my salvage and hard denim thank you.

Wow whether it’s clothing or sneakers these hobbies are really dwindling.
I think it dropped at 1 of the sites ppl like to keep on the low although over time all these sites have been posted to help with previous items

its Possible they drop elsewhere in the near future but I ain’t in the know like some of these other guys. I usually just PM certain ppl when I need direct help

Some new stuff that is interesting

Hint of future stadium collection? They have done this before, putting red/black stadium gear into some stuff before the winter stadium and black/red p-wing collections dropped

future green stadium?

also:
-first time polo logo has replaced polo player with a bear?
-interesting bears: apple picking bear, old school polo hunting gear bear, forestry /butterfly bear
-camping collection coming for kids
-blown up hoodie for men
-“don’t feed the bears” (ties into camping theme I think)

6FAEFF8C-96FE-4D27-A4B4-F4EEE490E897.png

B38C25AE-399D-448C-8D6F-B8A732A71754.png
24B515BB-EE20-4F91-A1ED-5DA71FDBE5E4.jpeg
839E0322-9F4C-4315-9EEE-382B563E52D5.png
1E8CA60E-96FE-45F9-85C8-963504ECD55F.png
25EBDB2F-C6EA-4BD8-9F47-C0242EB6C02C.png
969B4534-A89A-4824-A7FE-B108A0BFB414.png

34E4CB2A-D130-4BC0-9774-E624C2815CE3.png

^Thanks for posting.

RL is looking very, very desperate with these new RL × Canal Street Capsules.

They are throwing bears on everything, even throwing them on top of the pony logo. Excessive Branding all the way to the edges of the clothing, low quality fabrics...This is a cry-for-help from RL, Corp. Ralph's in trouble; This stuff would have never been greenlighted for release a few years ago.

The limited edition formula will keep them relevant, especially the limited Tokyo Olympic group. And The Brown's Fashion capsule was phenomenal; It's still driving excitement and revenue across brand.
But RL's general releases for Spring and Summer are 🚮

RL better Roll out every cancaeled Fall 2020 item this year if they want to keep profits from falling.

Last edited:
^Thanks for posting.

They are throwing bears on everything, even throwing them on top of the pony logo. Excessive Branding all the way to the edges of the clothing, low quality fabrics...This is a cry-for-help from RL, Corp. Ralph's in trouble; This stuff would have never been greenlighted for release a few years ago.

The limited edition formula will keep them relevant, especially the limited Tokyo Olympic group. And The Brown's Fashion capsule was phenomenal; It's still driving excitement and revenue across brand.

RL better Roll out every cancaeled Fall 2020 item this year if they want to keep profits from falling.

This specifically.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210626-094351_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210626-094351_Instagram.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 110
Rl should be able to stay afloat with the basics (oxford shirts, polos, chino pants, etc..). I dont know why they are pumping out these terrible over the top designs at such a high rate. The graphic pieces should be streamlined with only the best pieces released. Quality over quantity. Shoulda just made the browns collect and tokyo stadium a little more accesible and kept that colorful art deco bull on the drawing board.

Last edited:
^Thanks for posting.

RL is a public company.

If you want the classic private company RL aesthetic back, it won't happen.

I won't say which brand this is, but they do sailing and everything is sewn embroidered and stitched the way a small private company would.

Screenshot_20210626-103717_kindlephoto-88404156.png

I wear them with Rl .

Their a small American sailing company.
Felt sewn letters on the sweatshirt.

Pants is screen printed and breathable.

RL is too big to do it like this anymore.

I wear this brand when I can't find the cp 92 items I want.
Made in USA.

Don't ask me what brand it is. Its my 90s polo alternative.
Its not my brand, they been around for years.

Their stuff looks like the private company Ralph aesthetic.
I wear Ralph.
But these are my " I don't feel like wearing polo today" guys.

Screenshot_20210626-110651_kindlephoto-89909399.png

Last edited:
RL is a public company.

I won't say which brand this is, but they do sailing and everything is sewn embroidered and stitched the way a small private company would.

Screenshot_20210626-103717_kindlephoto-88404156.png

I wear them with Rl .

Their a small American sailing company.
Felt sewn letters on the sweatshirt.

Pants is screen printed and breathable.

RL is too big to do it like this anymore.

I wear this brand when I can't find the cp 92 items I want.
Made in USA.

Don't ask me what brand it is. Its my 90s polo alternative.
Its not my brand, they been around for years.

Their stuff looks like the private company Ralph aesthetic.

Screenshot_20210626-110651_kindlephoto-89909399.png

Which brand is this? Asking for a friend

This specifically.
Truth. This would have been nice with the Sportsman graphic alone. But RL RL is really overdoing it these days. Now they have him paddling through a vintage beach party poster.

Rl should be able to stay afloat with the basics (oxford shirts, polos, chino pants, etc..). I dont know why they are pumping out these terrible over the top designs at such a high rate. The graphic pieces should be streamlined with only the best pieces released. Quality over quantity. Shoulda just made the browns collect and tokyo stadium a little more accesible and kept that colorful art deco bull on the drawing board.
All of this ⬆️

RL is a public company.

Truth. Those days are long gone, I just can't believe how much farther away from they keep moving from what RL once was. Young money feeds Ralph's family now, so it this type of stuff will continue.

I don't expect RL to do it like these guys anymore.
His company is huge now and it has done what it was supposed to do.
It created generational wealth for Ralph's family.

It has done what it was created for. I don't expect them to go back anymore.

I find alternatives that capture that private owned Ralph aesthetic.

The Iron Triangle
The concept of the Iron Triangle has emerged over time out of the following thinking:

• Develop something quickly and of high quality, but it will be very costly to do.
  • Develop something quickly and cheaply, but it will not be of high quality.
  • Develop something of high quality and low cost, but it will take a long time.

Translation:

You want something fast and right? It wont be cheap.

You want something fast and cheap? It wont be right.

You want something right and cheap? It wont be fast.

Application:

Buy limited release items at retail / resale and complain about the cost.

Buy general release from RL / Macys and complain about the quality.

Buy vintage / pre-owned from the 90's and complain about the time it takes.

Forward:

Pick your poison - just know aint nothing in this world that comes w/o cost.

If someone is offering something fast, cheap, and right - caveat emptor.

If you're expecting something fast, cheap and right...

tumblr_lv8ld2Cib61qdaaw6o1_500.gif

Last edited:
You can say that again, there was a lot of stuff teased (even some with placeholder pages on the site) that I need in my closet ASAP!

On a separate note, feel like it’s been a minute since we had some fit pics:
4FE52BAB-54D8-45BA-A90A-C36089F443FC.jpeg

B233E485-E052-42B3-AE4D-AC9485FB3F42.jpeg

2 of my custom pieces in the top pic & 2 pieces that should’ve had country labels on em in the bottom pic :emoji_fishing_pole_and_fish:

0BAD65C7-75B2-4932-8B5D-559CDC679480.png

Back
Top Bottom