**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Crossflag hoodie release was amongst the strangest I have seen. They released for like a year. Then released again in outlets with like a diff cotton percentage lol what the heck was that??

My favorite line!!! 1987 (86 had some heat too)
This the one that re set lo from just a “POLO” shirt like every other maker of that style. Imagine seeing all that **** in real time…for the first time!!!
Having the originals
The retro did a great job embroidery top notch and I wasn’t mad at the upgrades to the hoodie like no “O” rings for the draw strings. The first hood drop (blue/white) was a overseas release then the next year and a half later was at the OL’.
Yeah outlet releases are always something….has been since the days of the original outlet spots like reading pa. Woodbury, Franklin mills ect
I.e. gold dot on the inside tag ( marker or embroidery)
I will take that ratios over that silk / cotton nonsense they used on one of the knit flag shawl. Shedding is not the word.

Last edited:
The perfect example of RL almost executing a perfect home run. 95% ….I hate the cuffs on this athletic line he dropped,every dam jacket had these horrible cuffs,To big and to thick no matter what size you got. This and the grey boxing one (I had to customize) are the only ones this style I bought because I hate them cuffs just never got the chance to take them to get em fixed.
1D2D5286-8C1A-4460-AA44-9628EF5B4D3A.jpeg

talk about inconsistency @ RL. The sizing was all over the place even in the same size. Wth?? First I had to size down then go trough a few Large to get the fit I liked.

AC1263D1-3C92-42B3-8C33-6C9E77CBDC33.jpeg

the Indian head patch is identical to the rugby store patchs in every way …..except Quilty!!! Smh. It feels flimsy compared to the original rugby patch.

A4E9318B-C8E3-466C-A9C6-A65A1FF5EA1C.jpeg

Weapons of war!!! . Always keep this and sticky rollers in the arsenal. Very important,
wool,crushed velvet,felt/fleece you will need these these things

DDF90AFB-B39D-4DD9-908B-C90DA242C9FB.jpeg

Minus the few things I actually like this jacket
the things that could have been done.

^They do have a similar look but if I were a Yankee fan, I would want this style.. I really hope they make a Mets one in this fashion with the orange NY logo.

If anyone is still interested RL Germany still has some of the Tokyo Stadium items in stock.

Ordered the polo and sneakers.

Just got shipping confirmation today.

Shipping:

Bought sneakers? They been Having them on goat all this time for retail. Well their shipping is expensive.

In ‘92 did Japan receive stadium pieces with alternate colors? Like a red pwing foot rather than the blue pwing foot?? I thought this was the case but not totally sure.

Can anyone help with sizing of RRL logo hoodie? I don’t know if these run big or fit true to size.

Attachments

• C0946DF7-6FEF-4048-9282-EE4C97C5ACB6.jpeg
    C0946DF7-6FEF-4048-9282-EE4C97C5ACB6.jpeg
    591.6 KB · Views: 619
Well, RL didn't cancel my Tokyo Stadium order, but they did lose it LOL.
Didn't hear anything for a long time, then Monday Nov 8 got an email apologizing for the delay, and that it would be shipping that day. Tracking estimated a Fri Nov 12 delivery, which changed and said it had been delivered Nov 2? But the details still said it was preparing for shipment, so obviously nothing had ever been sent.
Had enough and emailed them about the confusion and they promptly refunded me.

Well, RL didn't cancel my Tokyo Stadium order, but they did lose it LOL.
Didn't hear anything for a long time, then Monday Nov 8 got an email apologizing for the delay, and that it would be shipping that day. Tracking estimated a Fri Nov 12 delivery, which changed and said it had been delivered Nov 2? But the details still said it was preparing for shipment, so obviously nothing had ever been sent.
Had enough and emailed them about the confusion and they promptly refunded me.
I hope you took it a step further and had them put a discount in place for a future purchase.

If anyone is still interested RL Germany still has some of the Tokyo Stadium items in stock.

Ordered the polo and sneakers.

Just got shipping confirmation today.

Shipping:

Thanks for info...Anyone know which country has pants or shorts still in stock?

does anyone know what stores is selling winter stadium pieces? seen a bunch of resellers recent posts .. all have the jackets all sizes . rugby, vest, turtleneck . i was thinking marshalls or thmaxx. maybe the outlets?

RL site doin 40 off $125 again for BF or y’all think they’ve reduced it to the recent email stuff they’ve been doing where some of us get it and some don’t. Can’t imagine that though because doesn’t their online sale match their flagship store sale?

Why the app selling mens sweaters in the womens vintage collection.

Attachments

• F13E372D-AE3C-4758-9B67-17C9C305DAB4.png
    F13E372D-AE3C-4758-9B67-17C9C305DAB4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • A419DAAF-0B4C-4513-8BF5-953105C9905E.png
    A419DAAF-0B4C-4513-8BF5-953105C9905E.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
Back
Top Bottom