The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

801df472a9e111e1b00112313800c5e4_7.jpg

Questions came in today. Kinda paranoid because my Playoff 12s that got delivered to my apartment got jacked
mad.gif
. Thankfully I got off a little early to get em. Quality is OK, but it is Reebok.

Good looking out DeadStock Js and Rare Breed Footwear

Just got my pair from Rarebreed. I'm glad I copped, but in the future Reebok MUST handle their releases better.

People that are knocking the quality like it always happens, I will just say the Pump 20 releases were beautiful amd better than any retro Nike could put out. Unfortunate if the Questions didn't match this level of excellence but Rbk CAN do a great retro

I know the blue toe sample was posted a few pages back... But is that the final product? I ask since it's slightly different from the og's.

son I'm sooooooo salt that I missed out on the PYS.com release.
indifferent.gif

guess I missed out, not paying resale for these. got other kicks I'm looking for that have priority but maaaaaaaaaaan I'm salty.

Congratulations to those who got 'em, enjoy. 
pimp.gif

Hope everybody enjoys their Questions, unfortunately mine were stolen when delivered yesterday while I was at work. I told RareBreed to not deliver to my "confirmed address" on paypal because this would happen, but for seller protection, I understand why he said he had to.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Hope everybody enjoys their Questions, unfortunately mine were stolen when delivered yesterday while I was at work. I told RareBreed to not deliver to my "confirmed address" on paypal because this would happen, but for seller protection, I understand why he said he had to.
damn thats messed up 

That hurts.

Yea, I filed a complaint thing through USPS. I have no idea what they do if they are found to be responsible for it (refund?). Not like I can get another pair for $160 either. I'm hoping whoever stole them actually returns them (highly unlikely). I even called my apartment complex office asking if I had a package there and they said no. There was no "We Missed You" slip or anything on my door/mailbox saying where they could be.

Yea, I filed a complaint thing through USPS. I have no idea what they do if they are found to be responsible for it (refund?). Not like I can get another pair for $160 either. I'm hoping whoever stole them actually returns them (highly unlikely). I even called my apartment complex office asking if I had a package there and they said no. There was no "We Missed You" slip or anything on my door/mailbox saying where they could be.

I suggest you file a charge back with your credit card because USPS is HORRIBLE when it comes to insurance claims. File a complaint with your card that you never received the item and hopefully they'll get you your money back. Plus, the vendor will take a loss and he deserves to for not sending the item to your job in the first place.

Originally Posted by zerimar22

Just got my two pairs in from Jimmy Jazz... 
pimp.gif

299c9694aa9011e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg
Either of your inside box covers have a bright orange sticker with the letter 'B' handwritten on it? 

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

pimp.gif
Either of your inside box covers have a bright orange sticker with the letter 'B' handwritten on it? 
Just got mine in from jimmy jazz and it does.... I'm not real sure what it could mean? I don't think they would sell b grades and there is no flaws on my pair?

Thats crazy about the "B" on this inside of shoe.  I've heard of Bgrades at certain outlets before but never on a limited drop like these.  Glad to see Reebok retroing or re retroing some of their heat but I agree they need to do a better job handling them.  

Called JJ and I think I spoke to hands down the most useless and clueless customer service representative ever. I'm guessing it has something to do with Reebok rather than JJ tho. At least I'm not the only one with a sticker...

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

pimp.gif
Just got mine in from jimmy jazz and it does.... I'm not real sure what it could mean? I don't think they would sell b grades and there is no flaws on my pair?
the sticker might mean they were inspected...I received grey 12s from JJ.com and I had a green sticker that said "Inspected by" and had somesones initials

Yea just got mine today and it says "rc" on the orange sticker too?

My pair from rif.la supposed to come in on friday, ill check those too but im assuming this is a jimmy jazz thing? Was happy that my JJ order came thru, they cancelled a pair of pennys on me last yr and wasn't feeling too good bout them till now.

Originally Posted by PedroCerrano

I suggest you file a charge back with your credit card because USPS is HORRIBLE when it comes to insurance claims. File a complaint with your card that you never received the item and hopefully they'll get you your money back. Plus, the vendor will take a loss and he deserves to for not sending the item to your job in the first place.
It's definitely not the sellers fault they're suppose to send it to the address on file. He could have called the post office and asked them to hold the package,ask for signature confirmation or change the confirmed address with Paypal.

Back
Top Bottom