The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Jordan Brand needs to take a page from Reebok in the retro game as the quality & comfort of these are certainly what a true retro should be. Definitely brought back a lot of memories. I remember going with my mom to Just For Feet when I was in middle school to get these, but ended up with the all black Questions. I rocked them everyday for P.E. back then...
Also, my boxes didn't come with any stickers inside and they were directly from Reebok. I have another pair coming in from my cousin since I locked him down some KDs over the weekend so I'll post whatever I see in that box. I think he copped off JJ or PYS...

Rbk_Mid_Questions.jpg

Mine is a perfect pair. and idk where the wide and big fit claims come from. i have a narrow foot and my size 11 fits TTS. like every other shoe. i have NEVER had to size down ever on any brand not named Converse (chucks).

I just want to clarify some things about Goldenticket221's order. First off I would have appreciated a phone call from you rather then posting a comment on our stores facebook and then commenting on here. We called you to discuss and left you a message.

When processing all of our orders we contacted anyone with an unconfirmed address to verify their shipping information. The shipping address on your order as well as your "unconfirmed" address on your paypal account Were the same, which is why we called you. You did not have a "confirmed" address on your paypal account. In this case we usually have the buyer verify this information by faxing us proof of address and we can then ship the item. (we do this because of a large amount of online fraud orders we receive) When we called you about this you then told us to ship to the Billing address that was on your order, so that is exactly what we did. Both addresses were apartments, so If you had a fear of the package being taken you could have asked for signature confirmation when we called you.

I tell all of our customers, once we ship the item out we unfortunately have no control over what happens or what the post office does when delivering. That is completely out of our hands.

to the dude that had that issue, in the future leave a note that says leave with office or leave at UPS/FedEx/USPS location. I've done both before I have never had anything stolen from me.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

I just want to clarify some things about Goldenticket221's order. First off I would have appreciated a phone call from you rather then posting a comment on our stores facebook and then commenting on here. We called you to discuss and left you a message.

When processing all of our orders we contacted anyone with an unconfirmed address to verify their shipping information. The shipping address on your order as well as your "unconfirmed" address on your paypal account Were the same, which is why we called you. You did not have a "confirmed" address on your paypal account. In this case we usually have the buyer verify this information by faxing us proof of address and we can then ship the item. (we do this because of a large amount of online fraud orders we receive) When we called you about this you then told us to ship to the Billing address that was on your order, so that is exactly what we did. Both addresses were apartments, so If you had a fear of the package being taken you could have asked for signature confirmation when we called you.

I tell all of our customers, once we ship the item out we unfortunately have no control over what happens or what the post office does when delivering. That is completely out of our hands.
I never once blamed DeadStock Js/RareBreed for the situation. BUT you were the one that said "I can not ship to an unconfirmed address, if you want these, it has to go to confirmed address on paypal". I said "Fine, but i prefer they go to the other address, this address has problems,but go ahead and send them there". Don't say I don't have an Confirmed address on paypal, because the one you shipped to was confirmed like you said on the phone.I will continue to buy from RareBreed as long as they keep getting hot releases. I don't live at the other address, therefor I would of had no proof of the other address, it's my fathers home. As far as the phone call, yes I see you left a voicemail, I was at work when you called and your store was closed by the time I was off.

I had to have all my shoes shipped to the office just to avoid potential theft and issues, it sucks but unfortunately necessary in this day

id say get a confirmed address or pay for a signature or something, $2 could have saved u this problem

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

id say get a confirmed address or pay for a signature or something, $2 could have saved u this problem

My address is confirmed, and How could I ask for something that wasn't offered

^^I'm not trying to put your business out there, just trying to clarify things. The address on your paypal account was the Naamans Road address and it is Unconfirmed. Which is why we contacted you, in which you then told us to send it to the Colony Blvd address.

Quality is trash imo and I hate the way they look on my feet. Laces are too short and all. 

Still got mine from like 2010, pretty much ds too. Outlet rack at footlocker.. $30 FTW
pimp.gif

Glad I didn't have to go through this rerelease.

Hope everyone that wanted a pair got theirs.

Time for the answer IVs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Quality is trash imo and I hate the way they look on my feet. Laces are too short and all. 

got mine and you are right! quality is
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
6b2ad39cab7f11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

it aint worth paying reseller prices for any sneaker regardless of quality 
laugh.gif

exactly, cant say that any better.  My pair was pretty much perfect, and the fit was perfect.  They are a bulky shoe, and always have been.  Nothing has changed.

Back
Top Bottom