The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Originally Posted by msw1233

Looks like Jimmy jazz is posting sometime between now and 8 am EST :/.
gotta love those
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This shows how messed up the shoe game is! These are freaking reeboks!!!!! Iversons!!!! This is madness. I got lucky I got 2 pair. If my local DTLR didnt get em and packershoes didnt come through i wouldvbe been heated

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by msw1233

Looks like Jimmy jazz is posting sometime between now and 8 am EST :/.
Where'd you come by that info?
They've long been on the list of places to get these. But between now and 8 is what they replied to someone on their FB page. Check it out.

Originally Posted by wtfchi

I called Reebok earlier today-they said they only put up 250 pairs online and 2500 to retailers
frown.gif

Wow, these were really limited.
One another note, for the people asking about confirmation emails from PYS, I got mine as soon as I paid.
eyes.gif

Yeah..I got through the payment process with Reebok.com but then came up cancelled on my paypal. SMH. Childhood memories will remain memories lol

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

damn they charged my bank account and it said error do i still get them or am i screwed?

Same damn thing happened to me, they charged my card 7 times, because I had all my information ready to be submitted.  Right when I pressed submit, the error messaged came up.  I pressed submit 6 times lol.  I hope my order falls through
frown.gif

had a size 12 in my cart on reebok. got through the first three stages of checkout, wasn't until the fourth (and FINAL) stage of checkout that i got the error screen. that happened to me twice. so if anyone wants to flip an extra pair of 12s or 12.5s, pm me.. The blue toes and answer iv's better be easier to get.

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Anyone got an e-mail from PYS yet? Screen shows that the order went through but no e-mail confirmation yet.

I just got a confirmation like a minute ago.
roll.gif
I payed through paypal and got a confirmation through them. I just hope my order doesn't get cancelled. 

so i got an email from paypal saying i authorized a payment to reebok.com. i have no email from reebok though did i strike out? also anyone use the 15% code for just signing up to reeboks emails? came out to 101.99 shipped IF my order went through

Had one in my cart from packer while I was trying to order from PYS. Got a confirmation screen on PYS but no email. Size 10 from packer was still showing in cart at 9:20pm even though sold out on their website so I tried to process the size 10 from packer anyways. Just got a email confirmation from packer right after. Hope I don't strike out on both.

Originally Posted by bballer1532

had a size 12 in my cart on reebok. got through the first three stages of checkout, wasn't until the fourth (and FINAL) stage of checkout that i got the error screen. that happened to me twice. so if anyone wants to flip an extra pair of 12s or 12.5s, pm me.. The blue toes and answer iv's better be easier to get.

same thing happened to me, except they charged my card =/

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Anyone got an e-mail from PYS yet? Screen shows that the order went through but no e-mail confirmation yet.

I just got a confirmation like a minute ago.
roll.gif
I payed through paypal and got a confirmation through them. I just hope my order doesn't get cancelled. 

yeah me too, i got a confirmation email from paypal but not pys

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

damn they charged my bank account and it said error do i still get them or am i screwed?

Same damn thing happened to me, they charged my card 7 times, because I had all my information ready to be submitted.  Right when I pressed submit, the error messaged came up.  I pressed submit 6 times lol.  I hope my order falls through
frown.gif
Me too like 7 times!!!! I got no conformation it even went through. In fact it kept saying it couldn't complete the transaction. Me and Reebok are about to have a very short relationship. If I don't get these I'm done with Reebok hell I'm practically done with any shoe more than 5 people like because I never can get it. 

I had em in my cart prob before anyone did and kept getting an error on the final screen after it was done verifying my card

garbage

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

frown.gif
Me too like 7 times!!!! I got no conformation it even went through. In fact it kept saying it couldn't complete the transaction. Me and Reebok are about to have a very short relationship. If I don't get these I'm done with Reebok hell I'm practically done with any shoe more than 5 people like because I never can get it. 
Yah so I got the error while trying to order through Reebok and now my bank card got charged and I have no confirmation email from Reebok. 

I don't understand why people who ask nikestore if they have these or if ____ site has the "answers" even bother. Just a true definition of a hypebeast.

Got one off of PYS....I had 2 in my cart but only one got through. I have a confirmation number. I hope i'm ok...

you should be

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

If Reebok wants to continue making $ they need to keep dropping different Question colorways as well as true retros like Shaqnosis'/Kamikazes/etc.

pimp.gif
Jada. I can't keep fixing your posts like this...

Originally Posted by ct3boii

I don't understand why people who ask nikestore if they have these or if ____ site has the "answers" even bother with these. Just a true definition of a troll.
FTFY.

I just got shipping confirmation from PYS and paypal. I just wish I got my size lol. Oh well. I'll look to trade, or give it to my cousin.

i was blessed on this release. I usually cant get anything limited online. I miss all the limited but i got a pair at my local spot and online. wow!

Im deployed on USS ENTERPRISE, and they internet out here is horrible! I am an IT and have 0 luck getting online releases so this was already a longshot. I'm hearing that of all places 757 didn't have any spots with these? @*$?!!! How could that be??

I cannot wait for sneakers to not be the "cool" thing again. I thought it was getting bad a few years ago....who would have known it would get worse. All reebok had to do with this shoe was throw a limited tag on it. How about just making it quality and putting it out in decent numbers? Would it not have sold? SMH. Sad thing is it probably would not have, companies do their research and Nike has been doing it for years. True fans of this shoe are much fewer than those copping multiiples to flip and front like they even remember this shoe or the impact, etc. Nah, son stop it. Half of those claiming they are such true fans would have passed right over this shoe if not for the blogs and hype. You know who you are. With that said props to the old heads who been doing this and got theirs and props to the younger cats who truly like this sneaker. /preachspeech

Back
Top Bottom