The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Me and the lady today........

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by slickrw23

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

wow, just scored a size 10 five minutes ago off jimmyjazz... They must have had a small restock or something... They are all sold out now.
Hope it doesn't get canceled

DUCKTALES !!!
lol I have no reason to lie... It happened to a couple people on here

congrats to everyone who got their pair. they couldnt give the suede toes away a few years ago.

For this to be a limited release, its good ole Nike GR quality 
ohwell.gif
.  Hexalite was applied by a drunk person and the pearlized toe leather is the worst (pinky toe creases and wrinkles, what!!).  I'm hoping the blue toes are better.

Appreciate everyone who ordered these from me, and I apologize to all those who I couldnt help out or had their orders cancelled. When I posted earlier in the thread offering to help their really wasnt much buzz on these. Then started getting phone calls and e-mails like crazy, we had to do in-store first to take care of our regulars and online after. I processed online orders by which ever orders came through first. The reason the "Add to Cart" button was taken down in the middle of the release was because we were trying to process all the current orders to make sure we could fulfill those orders. Once that was complete we had about 10 pairs left (Mainly Smaller Sizes 7.5-9.5) and we put them back up for sale, those were gone within 5 mins.

And yes, we did just get a Pinnacle Nike account so we will be getting all QS product. Foams, Penny V's, Flyposites, AM90, 95's, AM1's, etc etc.

Again, thank you to everyone. I wish I could have helped you all out. And I apologize to those who sent me a PM or e-mail and I wasnt able to respond, it was a crazy day!!!

When are the blue toes coming out? I'll just wait for those. I hope the Answer IV's & V's won't be limited.

Originally Posted by Nupey09

For this to be a limited release, its good ole Nike GR quality 
ohwell.gif
.  Hexalite was applied by a drunk person and the pearlized toe leather is the worst (pinky toe creases and wrinkles, what!!).  I'm hoping the blue toes are better.

Yea, that Hexalite was kind of off on the inside of the shoe.  I had some glue on the Red Pearl.  I also had a little dirt spot at the top of my tongue.  They are good quality, I just wish with them being so limited, they would have put more effort and time into the shoe.

ManI had to work so i missed out on the online release but as soon as I got off went home changed jetted straight to Walter's. By the time I got there @3:00AM was 6 cats up there and the first 3 was my size an 11 but I straight cuz I like my fit snug so an 11.5 would do perfectly. So for a minute it seemed as if it was just gonna be us but as soon as 6 AM came cats was just flooding the sidewalk. About 1 min before the store this dude comes up and starts talkin with a dude sayin he gonna gave to take an L. Maaaane this sucka #$! $!%+% that came with his friend aint even want the shoe sold his spot in line to em and his size was an 11, bruh I WAS HOT!!!! So he got the ONLY size 11.5 and I had to settle with a 12 so it's w/e. I fully understand they got a high celebrity clientele but if you got 50 sneakers and only sell 19 you wrong bruh at least half that bit.

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

ManI had to work so i missed out on the online release but as soon as I got off went home changed jetted straight to Walter's. By the time I got there @3:00AM was 6 cats up there and the first 3 was my size an 11 but I straight cuz I like my fit snug so an 11.5 would do perfectly. So for a minute it seemed as if it was just gonna be us but as soon as 6 AM came cats was just flooding the sidewalk. About 1 min before the store this dude comes up and starts talkin with a dude sayin he gonna gave to take an L. Maaaane this sucka %%* %@%@@ that came with his friend aint even want the shoe sold his spot in line to em and his size was an 11, bruh I WAS HOT!!!! So he got the ONLY size 11.5 and I had to settle with a 12 so it's w/e. I fully understand they got a high celebrity clientele but if you got 50 sneakers and only sell 19 you wrong bruh at least half that bit.

Walter's is good for that.

I have the Questions that were just released about 1 or 2 years ago (with the Gold Retro version being a special exclusive on PYS). There were the Red Ones with suede toe ad heel and the Black Ones. I found the Black pair for $30 about 4 months ago because mad people were sleeping on them at the Foot Locker outlet around here. I wish they had some color other than being all black, but I'm so glad I got them at that time.

I also had the ones released from like 2003 (pearlized toe) or something that came with the gold chain, and I don't remember if the heel hexalite was softer or not. I remember I didn't really appreciate them and poked a hole through the heel Hexalite unit to see if air would come out, but idk if Hexalite unit started out as firm as the Hexalite on my new black ones. The 2011 retro pair has a softer midsole and the shock pad insole, while my 2003 ones only have a standard Reebok sock liner with lines on them and a hard midsole. I do remember always pushing on the Hexalte with my thumb, ad I really do believe these use either a different Hexalite unit or a fake rubber that just looks like Hexalite or something idk. I wonder if these new 2012 versions that dropped today have a soft or firm Hexalite unit. I think perhaps they re-did the Hexalite because my Question 3's (that I also got for 49.99 because ppl slept) has a firm Hexalite unit also, so maybe they re-did the unit after all these years.

I also picked up the 2005 Question retro that dropped with the Answer IV retro in 2005, and the cushioning was terrible and didn't have DMX in the Answer IV. I took them back and got the Questions, and those were different too so I ended up getting some Zoom BB's. I'm not sure, but I think they may have done these new ones with good cushioning because although the Hexalite isn't as soft as I THINK I remember from 2003, when I take the sock liner out and run in them the heel feels like it has SOME give and like it will break in over time; I think the 2003 retro was soft out of the box.

Of course, I could be wrong and these black 2011 ones I got could be the same crappy material as the 2005 ones lol. I just wish I could see a brand new 2003 pair compared to my black ones AND the new ones that dropped today...

i don't think these sold out because of a bunch of ppl wanting them....i think they sold out because of the super limited quantities
laugh.gif

congrats to those who got em that really wanted them....i'll try and grab the blue pair

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i don't think these sold out because of a bunch of ppl wanting them....i think they sold out because of the super limited quantities RESELLERS 
laugh.gif

congrats to those who got em that really wanted them....i'll try and grab the blue pair

Fixed.

This is exactly what I thought when I saw that they sold out on Reebok.com. On top of it all Reebok handled this release about as bad as they could handled it. They basically dropped a shoe and gave the consumer no idea of where they could get it from. I called Reebok.com to get info on the drop and the lady flat out told me she had NO info on where to get the sneaker outside of Reebok.com.
30t6p3b.gif
 Sneakernews posted a couple stores that were getting them, but WAY more stores got them that weren't on that list. Furthermore, why would you limit the sneaker that people want the most? Step it up Reebok, please don't jack up the release of the Shaqnosis, please.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by youngj00

i don't think these sold out because of a bunch of ppl wanting them....i think they sold out because of the super limited quantities RESELLERS 
laugh.gif

Fixed.

This is exactly what I thought when I saw that they sold out on Reebok.com. On top of it all Reebok handled this release about as bad as they could handled it. They basically dropped a shoe and gave the consumer no idea of where they could get it from. I called Reebok.com to get info on the drop and the lady flat out told me she had NO info on where to get the sneaker outside of Reebok.com.
30t6p3b.gif
 Sneakernews posted a couple stores that were getting them, but WAY more stores got them that weren't on that list. Furthermore, why would you limit the sneaker that people want the most? Step it up Reebok, please don't jack up the release of the Shaqnosis, please.
frown.gif

It's just marketing. Reebok is trying to step their game up. They need to create hype first. Don't expect a GR on any Iverson's from now on. Reebok's trying to get into the "retros" game.

these are the only shoe from reebok that look OK to me. I just can't come around to wearing some reeboks. i was gonna get a pair just to flip but couldn't really get any info and i just gave up.

Nike or Nothing on my feet

(oh and a few high end luxury brands will make their way into my closet too sometimes lol)

congrats to NTers who wanted a pair that got them, hats off to ya!

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Originally Posted by youngj00

laugh.gif

Fixed.

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

It's just marketing. Reebok is trying to step their game up. They need to create hype first. Don't expect a GR on any Iverson's from now on. Reebok's trying to get into the "retros" game.

If that's what you call marketing, then it's terrible marketing. They let Jimmy Jazz and PYS put them online but could give NO awnsers as to were else online these would be avalible? FA, FTL, FL didn't get thesre at all. That makes NO sense! I didn't expect them to GR these but, at least give the customer a lead as to where they can be found, expectially if they're calling YOU to find out.

They wanted to create some hype, when is the last time people were in line or up at midnight for some Rbks? Now for the next releases increase supply, demand will still hopefully be there, and all is good.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

They wanted to create some hype, when is the last time people were in line or up at midnight for some Rbks? Now for the next releases increase supply, demand will still hopefully be there, and all is good.
2117319-i_aint_even_mad_493.jpg

Back
Top Bottom