The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Y'all in denial and UENO.

Packer oversold like a mutha****a. Everybody that tried to cop, copped.

So we all basically entered a pay first raffle.

Kids gonna have the sadz.
There are plenty of these to go around.  Thread was dead, and only a few lurkers it seems as not many have posted they copped.  These are going to see a wider release.  They will be releasing at more boutiques this weekend, some of which were stated on the previous page I think.  Possibly even more down the line.

Damn so they weren't lying with that "We'll take you back to a time when you can walk into a store and buy kicks" bs? Kudos to them.

Last edited:
That's really weird
Code:
1x PACKER SHOES x REEBOK QUESTION MID "FOR PLAYER USE ONLY" PACK -  for $300.00 eachSubtotal : $300.00 USDShipping : $25.00 USDTotal : $325.00 USD

Last edited:
Shipping was $25 for me to Vegas...Already spending $300 for the pack though so I'm not trippin over $5...

Last edited:
im from newport news, and im slightly salty that the greens are a lebron themed shoe instead of it being an Iverson Bethel High school themed shoe.

haha...it's lookin' like after they ship out both pairs to all of us...there's going to be a sudden flood of the lebron's going up on ebay...haha...

i too really only wanted the kobe's...but may end up keepin' the lebron's just because... :D

I only want my Lebrons. Seems like the Kobe's will be in a nice demand.

thats surprising. i figured everyone was after the Lebron for sure. Especially since it at least has the "L23J". i had a size 11 in my cart at 12, but was hesitant to pay 300 for only 1 pair i wanted. gonna pass now but if anyone gets a pack in an 11 in the NY/NJ area who only wants Kobe, i may change my mind.

Everybody crazy...I'm keeping and rocking both...
This. I think both look clean as hell and will be more than happy to add them to my collection. Also, I live in Fl and my shipping was only $20 in case anyone's curious. This was a very easy cop, as I just purchased mine now and they've been available for nearly an hour. Really does feel good to be able to get kicks so easily.

Knew that $300 price tag would scare people away. Way to much for this pack, but I did cop. Heard Packer over sold though , guess we will find out

I didnt want to be the one to bring it up...lol... But what most people dont understand is the cart system that a company like Nike uses is expensive as hell. So us little guys use what we can afford, and unfortunately that means oversells, stock refresh is slow or even manual, refunds, delayed shipping confirmation. I hope everyone who orders gets their pairs, but dont be upset if you get canceled and refunded.

I didnt want to be the one to bring it up...lol... But what most people dont understand is the cart system that a company like Nike uses is expensive as hell. So us little guys use what we can afford, and unfortunately that means oversells, stock refresh is slow or even manual, refunds, delayed shipping confirmation. I hope everyone who orders gets their pairs, but dont be upset if you get canceled and refunded.
do you work for packer shoes?

you work there? so even though you get a order conformation from packer you're still not in the clear until you get the shipping conformation? is that right? I want those Kobe's bad.

do you work for packer shoes?

nope, just speaking from past experience with other shoes they released, and being in the industry. I could be wrong and they might have an air tight system with a billion pairs to go around, but I would highly doubt it.

Ok so I called packer and the person said nothing has been oversold and if you got a conf that your order went throw you should be fine. Not sure if he would be allowed to say if something was over sold or not.

Back
Top Bottom