The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

red toes just came in from villa, very nice shoe. $80 shipped was too good to pass up, will be un-dsed this weekend.

$125 shipped from Cali to NYC.

I'm hype.

Still haven't heard or seen any news on the Pearlized blue toes dropping this year. Shouldn't we have a date by now or at least more concrete info on them ? Sold my 2012 pair three months ago anticipating they will drop again this year

Still haven't heard or seen any news on the Pearlized blue toes dropping this year. Shouldn't we have a date by now or at least more concrete info on them ? Sold my 2012 pair three months ago anticipating they will drop again this year

According to our boy J O N E S in the Shaq thread, there's a ton of stuff coming out next year that he can't talk about. I find it odd that we don't even know what's coming out next month... :rolleyes

Lol
I had this same pair on my watch list. Good to see a fellow NT'er scoop me up.
haha, thanks. I couldn't let that Best Offer pass by. Don't eem care that I just learned they may be releasing this year :lol:.

sweet deal. Your pair will be better than what's coming out most likely.

My OG blue toes are better made than my 2012. All my Question retros have the dreaded peeling tongue disease. Hopefully if they release again I can get on a discount. AI don't sell well in LA, which is good for me.

sweet deal. Your pair will be better than what's coming out most likely.
My OG blue toes are better made than my 2012. All my Question retros have the dreaded peeling tongue disease. Hopefully if they release again I can get on a discount. AI don't sell well in LA, which is good for me.
I don't have peeling tongue on any of my retro questions 2012 or otherwise, I had a bad insole in just my blue toes but other than that all still going good

Hope so. Why is Reebok trying to make these other special edition Questions as corny as possible?

I want to say that they sign a deal with a factory to produce X amount of shoes. When you literally have no marketing department and a quota that has to be met you end up with the whack joints you mentioned.

When you literally have no marketing department

Has anyone written about this? Did they slash budgets? I just recently logged onto Reebok.com and saw that they have no modern basketball shoes and a couple trash Question special editions.

Too bad. I fell in love with the Question lows in 2002... "oatmeal"!

I don't have peeling tongue on any of my retro questions 2012 or otherwise, I had a bad insole in just my blue toes but other than that all still going good

You're luckier than me. My deadstock pairs are fine. All my worn ones, not so good, but still wearable.

Has anyone written about this? Did they slash budgets? I just recently logged onto Reebok.com and saw that they have no modern basketball shoes and a couple trash Question special editions.

One of my favorite lows.

Those dropped in 1999.  Wish they would retro those and the white/carolina blue toes as well 
mean.gif

I want those but for cheap. They're dope.

Copped the yellows off eBay for $60 brand new.

Adidas purchased Reebok circa 2004-2005 and they've done squat with the back catalog and the brand in general. They've only gained traction recently with the Kanye signing but in general they only capable of focusing on their brand so Reebok's an afterthought.

Back
Top Bottom