The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

for the 20th yr anniversary this sure has been a crappy outing most of the cws so far fail to catch attention, when they do they're beyond limited just to show up after everyones over them, this is sad and depressing, who TF is in charge of this travesty

And yes I'm sadden as well. Thought we would get a lot more and better questions with better promotion.

$70 is not bad at all, but after paying under $60 even before they released officially, I can't think of paying even a cent more :smile:

8/5 Rucker Park

Last edited:
I don't post here but did anybody post that the Blue Toes are confirmed? 12/9. Sorry if I'm late.

I know there's hasn't really been any good colorways of these this year but I'm actually looking forward to these. Especially if the toes are 3m. Scheduled out 8/12 if i read it right

As a bonus I really liked the commercial they're based on from when I was younger.

Last edited:
the jadaquestions look pretty good, idk whats going on with the ruckers, what's the random teal/bule for?

It was a good idea and nice color blocking but I'm not feeling the actual colors

Black gray and red are so boring for me

There are plenty of OG colorways they can drop, even limited and they will sell better. 
undftd would be nice right about now the question marks would be nice right about now, everything else that I want isn't to hard to get like practice2 or day in philly I'm just lazy and other collection stuff comes first

I personally think they churn out these random colorways because of factory quotas.

Even if they release some of the White/'Colour X' or Team Bank colourways, are consumers really checking for Questions?

Back
Top Bottom