The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

What's up with the Question blue toe? Aren't they supposed to release next week on March 12?

I have a feeling they're getting delayed now because I still haven't seen them listed on the Foot Locker Inc. sites as of today with it being exactly one week away now.

What's up with the Question blue toe? Aren't they supposed to release next week on March 12?

I have a feeling they're getting delayed now because I still haven't seen them listed on the Foot Locker Inc. sites as of today with it being exactly one week away now.

Bumping because I have the same question. These are a day 1 cop for me.

Bumping because I have the same question. These are a day 1 cop for me.
Almost bought the 2016 version off Stockx a couple weeks ago but holding off for these. I'm sure the 2016 ones are better quality but would love to get this release for retail or a little over.

Check your Reebok outlets, with the $20 off $100 plus the 30% off these come out to $70
C270F881-8844-46FA-AA24-726282757FFF.jpeg

I'm assuming they put a lot of China stock straight from the line right on to goat. Probably stuff in a shipping container at a port.
Yeah probably true. Just want me chance at retail. Don't think there's a lot of hype for these so hopefully it stays that way.

Maybe I’ve been out of the Question loop for too long and changes have been made that I wasn’t aware of, but I tried on the anniversary’s at my local outlet and the cushioning felt TERRIBLE. The red suede toe from the early ‘10s are the last ones I bought, and they feel way better. I know hexalite has changed over the years, but damn. I am disappoint.

1AF928F2-CE27-4CB0-AE9A-2DDE7711BEE3.jpeg

Yeah I just bought a pair of the packer "practice" pairs from '12 and compared the most recent releases, they're leaps and bounds better. But I love the shoe so the most recent releases will have to do.

Speaking of, where are these blue toes, Reebok?

Last edited:
It's not just the hexalite, imo the biggest culprit is the change in the massive insole vs what they started putting in them maybe 2-3 years ago? Prior to that they used to use this thick shockpad. Reebok cheaped out

It's not just the hexalite, imo the biggest culprit is the change in the massive insole vs what they started putting in them maybe 2-3 years ago? Prior to that they used to use this thick shockpad. Reebok cheaped out
Definitely the biggest budget cut.

Yep, same ones in my Packer Practice pair. What's even more laughable is the new insoles are glued to the soles of the new ones. You have to rip them out. Ha.

I thought about spending the extra and buying the 16 blue toes but I know I'm going to want to wear the crap out of them so just going to wait for the new ones dropping soon... hopefully.

Yeah I think I need to get new insoles for them now :rofl:
This happened on my OG Answer 4's too...

Common age defect on the question insoles. I took preventative measures and through out all the ones with zero rebound to avoid that crumbling sticky mess.

Back
Top Bottom