The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

It's different.  As a member of #NoleFam, you should know that with hardcourts, the slide is more consistent and predictable.

With the rain, it was causing the clay to lump up.  After a while, divots would form with bigger chunks forming.  

I think it was Rio last year where they also had heavy rain and a part of the court had started to break.  What they ended up doing was putting several bags of new, dry clay on it to patch the hole.  

Andy moves around the court differently  BETTER, GREATER, STRONGER,  from Nole, so it likely didn't affect him as much. 
Point in the blue taken...Wish I could play one time on clay..

Last edited:
[h1]Shia LaBeouf to Play Volatile Tennis Player John McEnroe[/h1]

Shia LaBeouf has signed on to play expletive-crazed tennis icon John McEnroe in an upcoming biopic about the rivalry between the star and Swedish tennis great Björn Borg. The film Borg/McEnroe will “trace the long-running battle for supremacy in the tennis world in the 1970s and 1980s” between the men. The top sportsmen faced off during the 1980 Wimbledon Men’s Singles final, where McEnroe was booed by the crowd. They played head to head 14 times between 1978 and 1981. LaBeouf seems like a polarizing enough figure to step into McEnroe’s tennis shoes. Danish filmmaker Janus Metz, behind the documentary Armadillo, will direct the movie.
http://flavorwire.com/576360/shia-labeouf-to-play-volatile-tennis-player-john-mcenroe

Rafa and Nole drawn in the same half again. We could see Rafa-Fognini in the third round...
sick.gif

Vika-Serena QFs.

SP, I just reported you for posting that inappropriate picture of the Tennis Player from France.

J/k
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

SP, I just reported you for posting that inappropriate picture of the Tennis Player from France.

J/k
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Gael+Monfils+Miami+Open+Day+11+IF1fzsA556Dx.jpg

Day 1...

A bit awkward cuz Jack' s supposed to be wearing the Ultrafly's...

2016+French+Open+Day+One+02ubO6nOocQx.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+One+sIr1g-_BYdix.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+One+TLHj1-fjcDXx.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+One+kjpkIyngf8ix.jpg

Happy Birthday, Nole. 

2016+French+Open+Day+One+92mhjMhf9EGx.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+One+MoxzvTs4cTFx.jpg

Great observation, Thank you so much for your help. I knew I didn't hear about them parting ways.

Back
Top Bottom