The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

WOW.

Serena withdraws from the Semis with a knee injury.
mean.gif

And she's going to address the fans after the Lisicki/JJ match. Yikes.
sick.gif

:wow: 139 mph 2nd serve by milos

:lol: come on fed get a break

hopefully fed can cruise through this 2nd set

Last edited:
I don't see Murray ever beating Joker again. His game has been complete trash since he got the upper hand in those 2 slam finals a few years ago.

Murray is great defensively. Just that the jerk has better movement, consistency and just slightly more firepower.

Federer basically telling Milos not so fast is nice. I hope Federer attacks often and fast. Go all 80s Mike Tyson on the Djoke and doesn't let him breathe.

Halepeno.
pimp.gif

I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to shake my head or laugh during Jelena's coaching time outs... I'm guessing JJ was the person Lindsay Davenport didn't want to mention when asked about players she remembered from her days on tour that were full of drama.

Such an ugly final, but props to Halep for fighting and winning without her best stuff.  Such a physical match too... 

Federer is getting dragged. Wait Joker double faulted 3 times in the tie break. Fed might can pull it out in the 3rd set.

Last edited:
Lol now I'm no Sloane fan but she kept her composure and played strike first tennis against somebody she knew was equally if not stronger than her. Keys had 200 unforced errors on the forehand side alone. She would have lost to anybody playing like that.

Back
Top Bottom