The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

I'm following Eugenie Bouchard career & she is impressive shes jumped ahead a lot in the rankings playing well as she beat Sloane & Venus. plus shes gorgeous.

I feel bad for Roger early exits in tourneys and it was to Gael who I like. Monfils vs Djokovic later

Last edited:
^ Genie's got the tools, but is still too erratic at times... same goes for her good buddy, Robbo.  It's been a tough post USO for Robbo and Heather Watson, it has to be said.  Struggling mightily. 

He's got 17 slams, so don't feel too sorry for him... 
tongue.gif

Rios... super-talented... one of the most talented to have never won a slam, I think. 

Rios did get to number one in the world. I've always thought that Tim was an overachiever, especially at Wimbledon. Tim's results off grass weren't that great.

Rios did get to number one in the world. I've always thought that Tim was an overachiever, especially at Wimbledon. Tim's results off grass weren't that great.
Yes, agreed.

He was mainly a S&Ver and made the most out of the faster grass at the time.  He was also Britain's next hope so probably "over-upped" by their media.  

The British press used to destroy Henman after every Wimbledon loss. SMH, Murray is fortunate he finally got one because he would get it worse if he kept taking Ls.

Helluva final!

LMAO.

Also, Ana made a final!

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

But lost. 

Last edited:
Any pics of the girls at Istanbul I'm looking forward to watching. I like the end of the year tournament. Go Aga :smile:

Li, and Petra, looked the best while Vika looked awful in her black dress.

Oh my beautiful Aga :smile:

Victoria Azarenka vs Sara Errani
Serena vs Angelique Kerber
Agnieszka Radwanska vs Petra Kvitova

Fed must be so glad.  

Rafa's played too much this season already... Still got Bercy and WTF's.

Last edited:
Vika, Serena & Petra all won. Aga just lost to Petra.

Looks like Serena is going to win this tourney. Only Jelena can give Serena a good match Vika would struggle again in the 3rd set if they play.

Back
Top Bottom