The official travel thread for 2012: Where you goin??

Just curious to see what everyone's got planned for the year-  where are you from and what did you want to see/do this year??

I am going to guess Ocean City, MD 
laugh.gif
 like always

Born and raised in Lynwood California but now living in Chandler Arizona. I am going this April to go see Morrissey on tour in Japan. Since my first Morrissey concert in 2004, I have seen him over 60 times. I've seen him all over the U.S. , Mexico, England, France and Scotland.

roads? where I'm going, we wont need roads...

venice in a couple weeks

Vegas again in the summer. I'd love to travel around the world, buuuuuut I'd rather go to Vegas until it gets old lol

In NYC..I usually try to take a weekend or a few extra days when i travel for work (usually solo) to explore
Done in 2012:
  • New Orleans for BCS 
  • Oahu/Maui (work)
  • Dublin (work)
For sure:

• Arizona (work)
  • Montana (summer)
  • Indianapolis (mom)
  • Newport RI (summer)
  • Panama (work)
Hopeful:

• Dublin again (work)
  • Vegas for March madness (girlfriend not happy)
  • Manilla (work)
  • Jakarta, Indonesia (work)
  • Japan/HongKong (work)
  • Trying to figure out another vacation in fall/winter

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

In NYC..I usually try to take a weekend or a few extra days when i travel for work (usually solo) to explore
Done in 2012:
  • New Orleans for BCS 
  • Oahu/Maui (work)
  • Dublin (work)
For sure:

• Arizona (work)
  • Montana (summer)
  • Indianapolis (mom)
  • Newport RI (summer)
  • Panama (work)
Hopeful:

• Dublin again (work)
  • Vegas for March madness (girlfriend not happy)
  • Manilla (work)
  • Jakarta, Indonesia (work)
  • Japan/HongKong (work)
  • Trying to figure out another vacation in fall/winter
what type of work do you do?

have you had a chance to venture out of the big city when you were in Indonesia or Phillipines?

I am trying to squeeze out one last trip with the wife before I impregnate her and end up stuck at home for the next 18 years.  We are looking at parts of South/SE Asia like the Phillipines or Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia.  I wanted to see if I could get some first person insight into some of the tropical beach areas in thouse countries if youve been.

I thought the title read "official time travel thread"....

Very disappointing.

Honeymoon in either Costa Rica or Jamaica.

Arizona to visit family I haven't seen in like 9 years in November-December

After graduation I'm going to Italy for a month and a half and when I come back I'm moving across the country to Washington state
pimp.gif

I'm just hitting the road with a laptop, a cell phone and a camera. The goal is to meet people, find work and attain random pieces of film equipment assets off of local craigslist ads along the way. Should be a 2-4 month ordeal ending in Vegas for NAB and NAMM.

Back
Top Bottom