||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

I dig like 3 tracks, mostly near the end. Pretty weak tape, but I'm sure it sounds better with a system.

Apparently Khalifa is an album...and we've already heard a lot of it smh.

1. BTS
2. Celebrate (Feat. Rico Love)
3. Elevated
4. City View (Feat. Courtney Noelle)
5. Cow Boy
6. Bake Sale (Feat. Travis Scott)
7. Call Waiting
8. Make A Play
9. Most Of Us
10. Zoney (Feat. Sebastian)
11. Lit (Feat. Ty Dolla Sign)
12. No Permission (Feat. Chevy Woods)
13. iSay (Feat. Juicy J)

Dude just seems mad uninspired at this point..just putting lazy music out. If it wasn't for "See You Again" those pop checks would have stopped coming in a while ago.

Last edited:
It's not even uninspired dude is just too influenced by music that he's literally terrible at making. Trap wiz is not it.

1. “BTS”
2. “Celebrate” (feat. Rico Love)
3. “Elevated”
4. “City View” (feat. Courtney Noelle)
5. “Cowboy”
6. “Bake Sale” (feat. Travis Scott)
7. “Call Waiting”
8. “Make a Play”
9. “Most of Us”
10. “Zoney” (feat. Sebastian)
11. “Lit” (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
12. “No Permission” (feat. Chevy Woods)
13. “iSay” (feat. Juicy J)

album drops 2/5

i still *** with wiz

all this new rap sucks if you wanna be serious NT is just too serious period

Last edited:
Can't wait for the Album. Still **** with wiz really don't know why he gets so much hate... But to each his own I guess.

Went back and listened to Taylor Allerdice the other day... Still my favorite Wiz project to date. Thought it was more complete than K&OJ.

Went back and listened to Taylor Allerdice the other day... Still my favorite Wiz project to date. Thought it was more complete than K&OJ.

Thats cause it is lol. TA>Kush & OJ >> Prince Of The City 2

And ppl hate on Wiz cause he fell off HARD. Like i didnt believe that since some of his loose tracks like The Play & Permission were nice but then i heard Cabin Fever 3 :x :smh:

Also cause hes beefing with NTs chosen one, Kanye lol. That whole **** was dumb tho

Juicy J's involved in 5 of the beats. I'm probably gonna give this a real listen instead of just skimming it :lol: :lol:

Didn't know Bake Sale was on the charts either

Back
Top Bottom