The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have a brand new IMAC with TWC Ultimate internet and have been using my tweet deck extension but yet again Im left in the dark and empty handed. I understand they are very limited sizes but seriously all the NBA guys wear are big sizes and nike can't make a few extra SMH, I'm bout to go to Niketown myself and choke Tinker myself.

Last edited:
Tried manual on my iPhone and used the free Chrome script with a link grabber on my Mac. I tested the add to cart and it worked just fine and was pretty fast. I forgot who it was who posted the fix in here, but thank you very much.

I didn't test the link grabber but it looked like it was refreshing once per second which seems really slow to me. I ended up getting the link open and shoes in the cart faster on my phone than the bot did on the computer. But I struck out on both.

Does anyone know if MOARSVP NDC bot really works? a bot brought months ago stopped working and im looking for one.

Got the error on checkout, freaked out and didn't get to pick faster shipping, 
tired.gif

but i got through with 2.

Everyone desperate crys for using bot that you know nothing about are bound to get canceled, you guys don't know how serious Meg take this stuff. People are already messaging me about their order being canceled.

Everyone desperate crys for using bot that you know nothing about are bound to get canceled, you guys don't know how serious Meg take this stuff. People are already messaging me about their order being canceled.
Hmm... how many cancellations?

Meg is already on the prowl?

gotta love that restock.

when meg cancels orders i get a lil excited cuz that means a restock is a comin, one of these days imma get cancelled but til then....
smokin.gif

when meg cancels orders i get a lil excited cuz that means a restock is a comin, one of these days imma get cancelled but til then....
smokin.gif
had 2 ppl DM me saying they got Megged. Don't know how they went about copping, but im sure theres a few more.

A lot of people are getting fool by all these bot reseller. Basically what happen was reseller took the free extension and put in all this cool extra stuff and list it up for sale. People got desperate since it was the last minute thing. They bought into it... :smh:

A lot of people are getting fool by all these bot reseller. Basically what happen was reseller took the free extension and put in all this cool extra stuff and list it up for sale. People got desperate since it was the last minute thing. They bought into it...
mean.gif
been happening Since the All Star Release. None of them even smart enough to alter the code, or names.

suddenly came up with this idea,

is it possible for someone to write a restock bot for android mobile phones? (twitter app right now cannot filter in detail)

that would make any restock much easier to catch...

suddenly came up with this idea,

is it possible for someone to write a restock bot for android mobile phones? (twitter app right now cannot filter in detail)

that would make any restock much easier to catch...
Anythings possible.

Will someone here write it for you? i highly doubt it

FINNALY AFTER 3 CANCELED RELEASES I HAVE GOT MY PAIRS OF SHOES ON THE WAY HERES THE MIDDLE FINGER TO YOU MEG!!!! 
not so fast my friend.. MEG got me on a send back... shoes where 11 miles away from my house at werehouse... Save that middle finger for when they are on your feet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom