The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah son! I'm not a raffle man. I try to cop online most of the time. I'm an 11. I don f*** with Greece Ridge. They wildin' out there. I've camped out a couple times at Marketplace Mall though. 

The luxury of paying 56k for tuition. 
laugh.gif

It varies. Sometimes I get low as 2ms. 
good to see fellow rochesterians in on this.. if your up there this is really your only option.

My guess would be change the code so it looks for the link that starts with swoo and add a line that excludes the link that says pic or twitter, 
exactly how to do that I'm not sure go to  code school these guys were mentioning a few pages back 
Thanks for the info on this, if anyone is out there willing to help me please PM me. We can work something out.

That link does not work. Its for a search product page but its no good. Its a modified version of the link that was shared earlier for the wtk search page.  If im not mistaken, a product search page should be bring up the rest of the shoes related to xx shoe (ie: the rest of the kobes available. Tried it with KDs and hyperdunks)

if im wrong about that though someone correct me

It worked for me this morning... Searching for the Gloves product code took me straight to product page hence the fact these where only released in Men's sizes.

Failed on the Preludes also.  No connection error just the spinning wheel then oos message.

Last edited:

WE POSTING EARLY LINKS ON HERE NOW ??
Is that against the rules here too? Myself I'm not touching the early links. Unless I'm checking out in another name, paying with a gift card, and shipping to another address. Wish the guys who post them will be more vocal abouut how to use them, instead of saying you gotta know how to use them. My guess would be wait until 8 to use it, but like some people said yesterday Nike could delay the tweet until one minute after 8 and you would stilll get flagged if you went at 8. If they consistently tweet at the same time (learn the delay) they might be of some use, but if they are intentionally switching the time then it is dangerous

Is that against the rules here too? Myself I'm not touching the early links. Unless I'm checking out in another name, paying with a gift card, and shipping to another address. Wish the guys who post them will be more vocal abouut how to use them, instead of saying you gotta know how to use them. My guess would be wait until 8 to use it, but like some people said yesterday Nike could delay the tweet until one minute after 8 and you would stilll get flagged if you went at 8. If they consistently tweet at the same time (learn the delay) they might be of some use, but if they are intentionally switching the time then it is dangerous

The gloves were not tlo so they were searchable by style code before the tweet went live. Should be ok to add to cart and checkout before the tweet for non tlo releases.

the early link was not even necessary on the SC gloves.

my boy didn't even know it was not TLO and his bot scooped them up using the tweet.
that's because not much want the glove as the Prelude. they're all after the Prelude. don't think the glove is even limited as the Prelude. i even manually add the glove in when they tweet it to see how crazy it is and it actually added to cart. 

Last edited:
Using the early link is kinda like banging a chicken head without a condom.

it's easy, it's there, it may seem like a good idea at the time...... but then you get the herp (megged). :x

Apparently the connection error is something that a lot of ppl have been getting with the past couple of releases, especially the  limited.  Even users without bots are getting it.  Guess its time for Nike to upgrade their servers ASAP.   

Gloves were an easy cop, if you went after them right away you should of got your size easy, I didn't even look at them until after I struck out on the preludes and they still had a FSR, I love non twitter releases, gives me an advantage cause apparently a lot of people don't know how to search for shoes on NDC quickly. I'm batting 1.000 on non twitter releases this year, to bad those gloves didnt come in size 15. 

Question for those who were able to cop the Preludes did they have a 15 available?

You would think people would have learned there lesson with these links after the MEGgatron pack.   i was able to add gloves to cart manually very easy using style code but wasnt interested in them .  But good luck for those who did use the links, but dont get happy yet,

Failed on the Preludes also.  No connection error just the spinning wheel then oos message.
Anybody else get the spinning wheel and just freezes on that screen, doesn't add to cart, doesnt put you in line, doesn't give you an OOS message 

non-tlo releases are easy, especially if you have a bot that just checking the new releases page waiting for it to pop up....or if you do it manually whichever

You would think people would have learned there lesson with these links after the MEGgatron pack.   i was able to add gloves to cart manually very easy using style code but wasnt interested in them .  But good luck for those who did use the links, but dont get happy yet,
Bro the early link was the same thing as the Style code. 

View media item 683531

You will only get MEGGED from an order for an early link to TLO releases, simple as that.

It's not confusing people.

Last edited:

Gloves were an easy cop, if you went after them right away you should of got your size easy, I didn't even look at them until after I struck out on the preludes and they still had a FSR, I love non twitter releases, gives me an advantage cause apparently a lot of people don't know how to search for shoes on NDC quickly. I'm batting 1.000 on non twitter releases this year, to bad those gloves didnt come in size 15. 

Question for those who were able to cop the Preludes did they have a 15 available?
sz 15 is UK release only.

View media item 683531
not everyone went after the Megatron pack, mostly resellers. Kobe shoes have a slightly different fan base.

not everyone went after the Megatron pack, mostly resellers. Kobe shoes have a slightly different fan base.
Resellers don't care about the name of the shoe, only the value. If they could make a profit on Dora the explorer shoes they would clean it out.     
 "Bro the early link was the same thing as the Style code."
My mistake .   I thought we were referring to the preludes,   Why would there be a link for the gloves?   People don't know how to use Nike's search bar?  Sounds like some people need bibs in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom