The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gloves were an easy cop, if you went after them right away you should of got your size easy, I didn't even look at them until after I struck out on the preludes and they still had a FSR, I love non twitter releases, gives me an advantage cause apparently a lot of people don't know how to search for shoes on NDC quickly. I'm batting 1.000 on non twitter releases this year, to bad those gloves didnt come in size 15. 

Question for those who were able to cop the Preludes did they have a 15 available?
I didn't see them when I went on.One of the  reasons I haven't tried to get a bot is most of the bot worthy releases won't come in my size.  
mad.gif

That's what a cat said in the prelude thread
yeah but i dont believe that ... if so when they became available many would have experienced that automatic OOS or others have them in their cart message.

From the looks of it many people were able to get the wait your turn message at the least

i got through off the product code page,added manually,  waited in line for a minute, but i feel like my order will still get flagged.
For the prelude?
the gloves, so i guess it doesnt even really matter haha. 

the only error i got was after i got them in my cart, and clicked the checkout button. refreshed, same error. finally got to the cart logged in and checked out on another browser. the sames things been happened recently before

if the release is TLO, and the link is posted early, can you add them to cart, and wait an extra 10 mins to fill the order out and checkout just to be safe? 

if the release is TLO, and the link is posted early, can you add them to cart, and wait an extra 10 mins to fill the order out and checkout just to be safe? 
If the release is TLO, you will get megged. End of story. Im still praying that my glove order doesnt get cancelled, Early-Link + ATC = Flagged?

you can't wait too long because the shoes will leave your cart

early links only go live at most 2 min before its suppose to

for those saying the connection error is OOS i wouldnt think so because if you refresh you can add to cart again and i was put in line again, but got the error 2 more times smh 
mean.gif

for those saying the connection error is OOS i wouldnt think so because if you refresh you can add to cart again and i was put in line again, but got the error 2 more times smh :smh:  

If you had to refresh you're already to late. You only have one chance to get in. On GR I could understand but not on limited.

for those saying the connection error is OOS i wouldnt think so because if you refresh you can add to cart again and i was put in line again, but got the error 2 more times smh 
mean.gif

some people got the error connection and said they got order confirmation or it still added to cart eventually

some people got the error connection and said they got order confirmation or it still added to cart eventually

I got connection error, I also saw the 1 in my cart too, but when I refreshed, the one disappear. Whatever trick they're doing they sure got my half a sleep eyes tripping.

I seriously feel like Nike had something up their sleeve for the Glove release today.. Anyone know when meg usually starts calling up?

I seriously feel like Nike had something up their sleeve for the Glove release today.. Anyone know when meg usually starts calling up?

There are some postings in the prelude and glove thread of people stating they got megged. Not many doe, 1 or 2...

Last edited:
i didnt ask.

could have been due to a non twitter rsvp related issue.

just one less corrupted employe at nike georgetown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom