The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed that too, guys probably just keep refreshing the link and took their hate straight to ES IG
laugh.gif

Unless you copped multiples I don't see how orders get cancelled... This pack is wack as hell and was priced at 550. Nike laughing all the way to the bank with this release.

its more kicks that i truly want, didnt want to have my  ip possibly  flagged for future releases for this..

Agreed. I actually clicked the link and tried to add to cart just to see if I could get through manually... I def. wasnt gonna check out tho. Was OOS'd anyway so it doesnt even matter.

Last edited:
i'm on my brother's IP so we didn't care... just moreso not risking my MAC address and a perfectly good billing/shipping address.

But I still tried.

I had some ideas on what to do IF it even got in my cart which it never did.

Oh well, can't have everything in life

Agreed. I actually clicked the link and tried to add to cart just to see if I could get through manually... I def. wasnt gonna check out tho. Was OOS'd anyway so it doesnt even matter.
same here... i was in line... got OOS msg about 1 min before nike tweeted... but i definitely wasnt checking out.. but if anyone needed proof... that it could be done... there you have it...

hope whoever used the early link at least corrected the link decoration on the end.  that extra g will cost many
So they will cancel those orders? I copped a pack with early link and saw that extra g, but thought it was a typo...

For future reference, when someone gives out stuff for free, stop for a moment and think if it's a trap. NikeDestroyer gave out the early link for the megatron pack and that one guy who gave out the free google chrome add to cart bot where he changed everyone's size in the background to 10.5 before the LeBron EXT release so he could cop his size. Gotta be careful y'all

I thought the early link was to help people, but I guess it was just to mess with nike? 
sick.gif
Nah, ES is good people. But if you access the link as soon as it goes live (before the tweet) Meg typically calls/emails.  I'm talking based on personal experience.

For future reference, when someone gives out stuff for free, stop for a moment and think if it's a trap. NikeDestroyer gave out the early link for the megatron pack and that one guy who gave out the free google chrome add to cart bot where he changed everyone's size in the background to 10.5 before the LeBron EXT release so he could cop his size. Gotta be careful y'all
lol at the free add to cart size changing. i still remember that day, had me cracking up. so many memories here... btw method gave us something free and that was legit. 1 out of 3 is not bad lol

some of you with the early link must be new to this thread. we went over it so many time not to fall for early link. you guys like to test Meg huh? keep us posted to see if Nike really gone soft with the Pack.

Last edited:
No cancellation yet, but I fully expect it. I used the early link + add to cart script with no mouse clicks 
laugh.gif

But I did wait to place my order until 8:08am, and ordered the Oreos with it.

Stay away Meg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom