***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

Me too, 4fitness...

I'm planning on keeping my Whites near DS and my Reds absolutely DS... Might be cool to get the black just to beat up a little.

Aside from the White and the Red, I was just planning on getting the Blk/red lows.
Two years with Foot Locker. Three with NikeTown. Collecting forever.

1. OG Jordan XII (White/Varsity Red/Black) size 10.5/11 - OG Jordan XIII (White/Black/Varsity Red) size 10.5/11
  2. Willing to trade and compensate with:Jordan V Retro (Blk/Blk-Met Silver) size 11 - Jordan X Retro (Wht/Navy/Carolina/Red) size 11 - XIII Retro Low (White/Varsity Red/Blk) size 10.5

Somebody post some pics of those Black ones. I need to see some more than I've seen.
C O O K # 4 5

For those in NJ still looking for the red XXIs I have seen quite a few pairs in Garden State Plaza in Paramus. I dont know the sizes but Footlocker and Footaction still have them out on display.
Looking for Atmos AM95 or any AM 95 size 8
Also Nike Air Tech Challenges size 7 1/2, 8, or 8 1/2
References
SoleSupreme,Kevforce1,Ryanstyle,Skoolingsession, Atar1, rio rancho

Can anyone who's balled in the red suedes tell me how they're holding up? I'm thinking about getting them over the white's, but I'm wondering if the suede will tear or stretch over time. If so, I'm getting the whites.
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." --- Michael Jordan

I've practiced in my RED ones once and they are bigger than my Wht ones. I am fortunate enough to own both but if I could only have one pr. to hoop in, I would definately go with the Wht ones. If you're gonna buy them to wear or stock, get the Red.
C O O K # 4 5

i have the red xxi's and i gotta say i love wearing these, just to comfortable. deff got get another pair. dont sleep on these guys :smile:
smile.gif

I'm late but better late than never Got the last pair of Red Swede XXI from foot locker and the white Black Red XXI from WSS with a 20 percent discount......exhaling now

[/b]​

got my white pair from my gf yesterday, can't wait to wear them!

also, IMO they don't run THAT big but they are a little loose. i should've gone with a 9 instead of 9.5. only thing i dont like is that they're too bulky. looks like i have huge feet.

TOday UPS finally dropped by with my pys order of my XXIs. Im pretty mad and not taht happy at all with the pick up because the 23 had a piece faded completely off (no suede). My picture taking skills sucks but its at the top right of the 3.>:stoneface: I

JORDAN%20March%20PICKUPs%20001.jpg

JORDAN%20March%20PICKUPs%20003.jpg

sigh, well i got my VIIs also and they are fine.
JORDAN%20March%20PICKUPs%20004.jpg

" on my Hype"
'CLASS OF 2005!' - Represent
~Best Jordan Ever: XIV Especially the black/white
"I can't let this chance pass me by. Like Michael Jordan, rookie year, I believe I can fly." -Keak Da Sneak yadidasayin?!!!

My XXI (from PYS) have the same problems >:
mad.gif

133160156.jpg

It's a problem with the black color of the box. JB should have put the shoes in paper like every other shoes so something like that won't happen!

Quote:
only thing i dont like is that they're too bulky. looks like i have huge feet.

Phew I thought it was just me that thought the shoes run a little bit big and loose, and I also thought I was the only one who thought they made my feet look big.

Yeah. Mine came like that too. Did you order from finishline? Cause that's where I ordered from and I have heard that their boxes get beat up a lot.

Finishline's boxes do get beat up
I ordered my Melo 5.5 from them and the box was horrid
I'm seriously thinking about coppin those red suede 21's tho
"Gon be everything I gots to get mine it takes time to shine thats my reason for rhymes on cloud 9 I`m fine tring to walk the thin line Put the past behind move forward and grind ain`t nothing change in this game bout me being Lil` James I can`t settle for less I gots to be everything" ---Lil James

i got the red suede 21s from my footlocker..i bought the last big size they had..so far im the only person at my school with them...they're a nice shoe minus the messed up suede parts..
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​
Pm me if you got laces for some concords​
PLEASE TEST THE PEOPLE BEFORE YOU LET THEM INTO NIKETALK MEMBER#4​

I got two pairs of the red's and only one had the probelms seen in these pics. But I have seen this in a lot of the red's. Is there any way to get rid of those black spots?

Quote:
Can anyone who's balled in the red suedes tell me how they're holding up? I'm thinking about getting them over the white's, but I'm wondering if the suede will tear or stretch over time. If so, I'm getting the whites.

If you can only get one pair to play in, get the white. The first time I played in my red suedes they did stretch a little and there is a mysterious, small tear on the inside, left ankle area between the rearmost eyelet and the seam near the oval detail that covers the ankle. I've played in them quite a bit and it hasn't gotten any worse though.

The whites aren't as rude and needed to break in a bit but they are just as sick to ball in.

Back
Top Bottom