***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

TOday UPS finally dropped by with my pys order of my XXIs. Im pretty mad and not taht happy at all with the pick up because the 23 had a piece faded completely off (no suede). My picture taking skills sucks but its at the top right of the 3.>:stoneface: I

JORDAN%20March%20PICKUPs%20001.jpg

JORDAN%20March%20PICKUPs%20003.jpg

sigh, well i got my VIIs also and they are fine.
JORDAN%20March%20PICKUPs%20004.jpg

" on my Hype"
'CLASS OF 2005!' - Represent
~Best Jordan Ever: XIV Especially the black/white
"I can't let this chance pass me by. Like Michael Jordan, rookie year, I believe I can fly." -Keak Da Sneak yadidasayin?!!!

Yo i got the white pair and the red pair and they are both just amazing. but i will play ball in the white ones.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

Had some extra cash so I decided to get the whites. Like 4fitness said, I'm playing in the whites and wearing the reds casually.

the problems people posted with the suede scrapping off is common on the 21's. the white pair has black marks on them from the sticker on top of the inside of the box too. sucks jb didn't put in any paper but i think for the white pair it can be washed off.

I work in the Computer industry and my company has like 1 sneakerhead, me :tongue:
tongue.gif
But I broke so many necks yesterday with my Red XXI. 8)
glasses.gif

Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Quote:
the white pair has black marks on them from the sticker on top of the inside of the box too. sucks jb didn't put in any paper but i think for the white pair it can be washed off.

Yes, the marks on my white XXI I removed easily with some water and a towel. But don't know what to do with the marks on the red suede >:
mad.gif

And only because JB saved some money on a extra sheet of paper :evil:
devil.gif

Anyone have bleeding problems w/ the red suedes?
You're mad cuz my style you're admiring...
Don't be mad U.P.S. is hiring

Second time wearing my reds and I swear I have gotten more "sneaker respect" over these than any other shoe I have, which includes 3's, 4's, 5's, and 6's, and pretty much any other rare kicks...complete strangers, all ages, feel like they need to ask about them and dudes in champs were loving it, since my BS area didn't get any. I will definetly get a second pair now...Smoooooooooooooooth

www.allthingsjordan.com

one of our stores got odd sizes in today,so finally after callin like 15 stores im finally gettin mine with this weeks shipment :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Get wise kid, open your eyelids, cause that last abortion? that was my kid"-Killa Cam

yea my reds had a peice of suede scraped off! mad heated

so i went to footlocker and got another pair, checked all thei size 13s and got some crisp ones

JB messed up tho

After reading so many people receiving scuffed pairs of the reds, I decided to keep the pair that I was given as a birthday present since they are perfect even though I'm not to wild about the shoes. :smile:
I'm completely immune to hype.
***Stuff for Sale***

^^Nope... I was going to pick them up if they were suede, but since they are confirmed leather.... no way. More money on some good retros, sadly.
" on my Hype"
'CLASS OF 2005!' - Represent
~Best Jordan Ever: XIV Especially the black/white
"I can't let this chance pass me by. Like Michael Jordan, rookie year, I believe I can fly." -Keak Da Sneak yadidasayin?!!!

just wondering.

Has ANYONE tried out their 21s performance wise?
How was the air units? support, breathability, traction, cushioning, etc.

i was thinking about getting an extra pair to ball in, because i love the concept of changing out the air unit, but my foot doesn't sit right on the footbed. feels weird.

Any feedback please.

SF BAY AREA49ers 4 Life

I played in my white 21s 4 times now and one of my eyelets ripped on my left shoe so now i can't lace them up tight. I'm gonna try to send them back to nike for a voucher. Anyone else experience this?
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 to trade w/ Your Size 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with Black Laser IVs
AJ 13's Grey Toes Size 11.5, AJ 13 White/Carolina Size 10, AJ 13 Flints Size 12 for Sale email: lbenz13@yahoo.com

4fitness...

Get them if you're not sure. That way you have the option later to pass them on or keep them... but I think you'd regret sleeping on it later.

The Black XXI will get the most wear as compared to my Whites or Reds... too good to pass up.
Two years with Foot Locker. Three with NikeTown. Collecting forever.

1. OG Jordan XII (White/Varsity Red/Black) size 10.5/11 - OG Jordan XIII (White/Black/Varsity Red) size 10.5/11
  2. Willing to trade and compensate with:Jordan V Retro (Blk/Blk-Met Silver) size 11 - Jordan X Retro (Wht/Navy/Carolina/Red) size 11 - XIII Retro Low (White/Varsity Red/Blk) size 10.5

^ Yeah blue, I pretty sure I will. I love the XXI. I was hoping for suede but they been lookin pretty good on Ray A's feet. I really can't wait for those White/UNC-Blk ones.
C O O K # 4 5

Back
Top Bottom