The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Wait wait wait, what's up with the strengths? Are they intended to be trainers, or for big men?
Emtzah Halayla Bakfar
Madlik Od Cigariah Lifnei Maatzar
Ani Shomer Oomooazin Shar Mirmalla

when will i be able to buy the zk2 off of nike.com? bez i can't find them on sale anywere.

Someone posted this link in the prior page.

Eastbay - ZKII Black/Maize
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

these shoes are great they are the best basketball shoes out.and they feel very great. They are on eastbay but will not be available to ship until the middle of April.

^
Cool.

Thanks for the response.

Yeah, to me they looked like a Blazer, so I was definitely going to pass on them if they came out looking like the pics that have been roaming around.

But if you say they're coming out differently, I'll take your word for it and wait for final pics to surface.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Yes finally they are online somewhere now I can officially cop!!!

How do they fit compared to the ZK1 cause I got a 13 in those and they are just a tad bit loose partly because the laces don't really tie up tight.

Rock, do they look anything like this?

2crkcjs.jpg
FS: VNDS JORDAN XII (12) - "FLINTS" - sz 11.5

^^^^ Definitely will pass on those if that's how the Lites look. Guess I'll get the Strengths.

when is the actual release date? and what colorways are droppin first? i'm waitin for those blk/wht/purple patent joints that are in the wings wallpaper

"bobby24k said So I should probably go for a 13.5 then". But some PPL say they fit true to size.But yes if I was you I would get a 13.5

The picture of the "lites" (above) IS NOT the final product. I can guarantee on that!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

Quote:
When I say different.. I mean different in subtle aestetics, but not in total design changes.

If you have ever seen a Shoe thru a design Process you know there are several changes to the appearance outwardly but not the structure of the shoe.

If you look at the pic above, the Zoom BB and Lebrons "V's", you will see basically the same structured shoes...but with different outward differences.

Some of you may be concerned with the Structure..others the Design...

THe shoe has changed not in Structural Design but it has changes to placement of Colors and lines...

Did that help?
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

I haven't looked through every page in this thread, but it was mentioned somewhere that actual sales numbers were posted......

Are there any signature shoes doing well?

Every time I go to the outlets, I see plenty of Jordans, Melos, Kobe's, Vicks, KG's, etc

I just don't think that people are quick to drop $100+ on shoes like they used to
DETROIT BASKET BALL​

is kobe going to wear the strength for the playoffs? or is he sticking with the shoes he's wearing now?

damn.... they put um up on eastbay already... i was about to order them too... they usually let you use the % off codes before they list um on the site...
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1,Red Suede XXI, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Quote:
Are there any signature shoes doing well?

Every time I go to the outlets, I see plenty of Jordans, Melos, Kobe's, Vicks, KG's, etc
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Back
Top Bottom