The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

P4G is stupid addicting bros. Like 30 hours so far.

I have been playing it on mute though. I don't know if i can get used to playing persona 5 on a TV with sound. I played FFX without sound too.

I have been playing it on mute though. I don't know if i can get used to playing persona 5 on a TV with sound. I played FFX without sound too.
Some of my favorite RPG's I associate with certain albums because I'd just play them on repeat on my CD player while I had my TV muted. 
laugh.gif

Bad Religion - All Ages - FF IX

AFI - Black Sails in the Sunset - Star Ocean IV

Ect.

Last edited:
I usually wait until I start level grinding to listen to music. Crazy thing is I usually just find other video game music to listen to :lol:

Okay so it's not just me lol. I don't even have music. Just TV. I put the volume on just to see and i was like what in the **** haha. I'm coming around to the persona part since it's weird and you can't grind in the traditional sense.

Like instead of grinding to level up i was getting shuffle times in an early dungeon so i can get a weak persona that i'll never use in order to form black frost once i can even do that in a few levels.

That plus the social links and abilities and courage and knowledge etc. It's very daunting and i have used some ign help to piece it all together.

Last edited:
PS App updated. PS store can now be opened thru the app. iOS still trash :smh:

This new Hitman  will be released in an unusual way. It’ll be available digitally on December 8, and it will be incomplete. Players who buy the game will receive regular updates into 2016, with each update bringing new missions and locations. Eventually, it’ll be a full game that can be bought on a disc. Hitman  will be full-price at launch, but Videogamer  reports  that all the additional content will be at no extra charge, and that there will be “no DLC or microtransactions,” per IO studio head Hannes Seifert. Seifert also tells Videogamer: “It will be a very big release on day one. There will be hours and hours of gameplay.”

^Good to hear/read.

iYen, any good deals on games coming soon?
I just keep up to date with slickdeals.net.

If the psn summer sale hasn't already started, I think that's coming soon. The offerings could be meh tho.

Aside from deals I'd recommend getting a gameshare partner or bestbuy gamersclub to get discounts on new releases.

^The E3 sale is alright. Picked up BF4 and Tomb Raider DE.
Both great games. There's a campaign glitch on bf4. If you care about the campaign, you'll have to only play campaign mode in its entirety before going into multiplayer.

For an unknown reason, peoples' campaign progress disappeared. This happened to me 5 times across ps4, 360, and xb1.

new PS4 model CUH-1200
shipping end of June in Japan and rest of the world later.

8% less power consumption compared to previous model
10% lighter
HDD cover is same matte finish as the rest of the body

It's still same 500GB HDD and same price ($399 in the US)

CIFqOBNUwAABuCq.jpg:orig

7PUYbeW.jpg

New 1TB PS4 Ultimate Player Edition launches next month

Hi everyone. Today, we’re happy to announce that the 1TB PS4 Ultimate Player Edition launches in select Europe and PAL territories from 15th July.

Offering twice the storage of the existing PS4, you’ll be able to download more of the games you love to your PS4, extend your play with more great add-on content and save and share even more of your best gaming highlights.

For pricing information, check with your local retailer.

View media item 1593543

You guys seen the hash tag #Xboxorweriot on twitter?

CHqL6vQUAAARqPh.jpg

CHuDqK-UYAAH5RG.jpg

https://twitter.com/hashtag/xboxorweriot

Some dude is even asking for retweets to burn a ps4.
Video Games, serious business.

new PS4 model CUH-1200
shipping end of June in Japan and rest of the world later.

8% less power consumption compared to previous model
10% lighter
HDD cover is same matte finish as the rest of the body

It's still same 500GB HDD and same price ($399 in the US)

Matte finish, interesting.

Last edited:
I want that charcoal PS4. Hopefully it comes out before MGSV when I plan to get mine.

I plan on replacing the HHD with a 1TB SSD I got as a gift so it would be better for me for them to just drop the price $50 and make the 1TB the new $400 model.

Last edited:
That's a darn shame :lol: I doubt this is gonna change anythibg with CoD except for PS users getting DLC first. What else were the benefits to MS and its deal with CoD?

The COD tournament might be on PS now no? For those with 1 console this can be an issue but if you are pro better just Twitch from now for donations to cop a PS4 if money is tight

The voice acting is so good in that game though.

In other news, it finally happened.  Tried to pre-download Batman, and it said I had no more space.... Time to clean out the old library.

That's a darn shame :lol: I doubt this is gonna change anythibg with CoD except for PS users getting DLC first. What else were the benefits to MS and its deal with CoD?
I think some are assuming that MLG will switch to PS4 as well.

Also for the COD streamers ON Twitch or YouTube, they will need a PS4 to bring COD videos with the new maps so that they don't get left behind is what I read.

I didn't think nothing of Sony getting COD, in fact I was annoyed we'll have to see it in their conference every year now :lol: but it could be a smart move.

The COD tournament might be on PS now no? For those with 1 console this can be an issue but if you are pro better just Twitch from now for donations to cop a PS4 if money is tight

Yea, same thing happened when SFIV was meant to move onto PS4 and everyone with PS3/360 sticks were afraid they'll have to buy new ones.
Arcade stick's aren't cheap either but if you're a pro, you're going to have to find a way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom