The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

MK is one of the worst for me. They hid Goro beind a pre-order bonus, locked outfits for some characters behind pay-walls, you can pay to unlock all the content in the Krypt, ect.

The absolute worst game is Final Fantasy All the Bravest 
laugh.gif
 but I don't know if mobile games count.

Who do i have to write to abolish the midnight release?

If it's cool to release games at 9:00 PM on the west coast, then what's the harm of 9:00PM east/ 6:00 west time?

Who do i have to write to abolish the midnight release?

If it's cool to release games at 9:00 PM on the west coast, then what's the harm of 9:00PM east/ 6:00 west time?

...Yeah moving it up hurts no one. Man 6pm West Coast time would be great. Right after work

MK is one of the worst for me. They hid Goro beind a pre-order bonus, locked outfits for some characters behind pay-walls, you can pay to unlock all the content in the Krypt, ect.

The absolute worst game is Final Fantasy All the Bravest :lol:  but I don't know if mobile games count.
yeah the Goro thing I agree is bad espicially when they hang the thing over your head

Mobile games deff don't count because they try to get your money :lol: I remember seeing friends actually put down money on the extra moves and stuff when they were always close to winning only to lose and have that money wasted :lol:

Well, when youve put in 624+ hours into it, I dont think im getting punked paying $50 + $20 +$20 for 1 game.

I cant remember the last time ive ever put taht much time in a game. If ever lol
How do you check playtime for destiny?

@iYen  I check with the destiny companion app on my phone. Under each character, you can go to stats and it has the total play time for each guardian 

Biggest rip-off in gaming? :lol:  No.

Come on dude two DLC for $20 each and the nest one is gonna be $40. Yall dudes paying for this are getting punked.

Well, when youve put in 624+ hours into it, I dont think im getting punked paying $50 + $20 +$20 for 1 game.

I cant remember the last time ive ever put taht much time in a game. If ever lol

You average over 2 hours every single day :lol:
Go outside dude.

Didn't even know destiny had an app.

Not surprised though.

edit:

17h on xb1

19h on ps4

Last edited:
How y'all liking Batman? The batmobile makes it so much easier to get around the city. Graphics are nuts! I iy played for about an hour but I can tell I'm gonna put in some
massive hours throughout the week.

Played the first few minutes, batmobile is cool and all, but i'd rather zip through the city and glide.

Damn i wish rocksteady made a Spidey game.

Was reading the DLC convo before work this AM. Destiny DLC don't be OD content but the way it's built you have to keep playing, better gear and stuff, I don't know why they level you up so little however, the aspect of higher levels makes character growth seem like more. From the design of the last DLC I think the next one will be worth the money. Saying all this when I highly doubt ill even cop the DLC btw. I can't invest the time into Destiny too many games dropping this year.

Played the first few minutes, batmobile is cool and all, but i'd rather zip through the city and glide.

Damn i wish rocksteady made a Spidey game.
Gliding is cool but you have to eventually get back to a high point which slows things down for me (unless I'm doing something wrong
nerd.gif
). Spider-Man would be nice because you can web sling forever
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Still debating if I should pick up Batman or not. I didn't even finish the last game
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom