The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hey you FF lovers I want to start playing the games bit which ones are worth playing? Is there any particular one I should start with first to ease myself into it or just start with whichever one I want

FFVII, IX, X, and XII are the most accessible. Start with those

anyone else looking forward to "Tom Clancy's: The Division"
haven't heard anyone speaking on it in here . looks dope tho

Hey you FF lovers I want to start playing the games bit which ones are worth playing? Is there any particular one I should start with first to ease myself into it or just start with whichever one I want

Play 6 first

I just put in 2 hours on Legend of Dragoon. I never played it before and I'm sort of on a JRPG binge right now. So far so good. I normally don't play multiple JRPGs but i got nothing to do on weekends for the time being.

Thanks for all the info guys. I'm gonna have my hands busy trying to find the time to start playing these FF games and the rest of the games coming out this year :x

Also I think you guys are confused as to the difference between a remaster and a remake. Many of those games already have a remaster

View media item 1673287
Android_FFVI_09(1).jpg

Last edited:
Its hard to do without opening the disc tray on the PS One to skip FMV's.
I did it a few years ago on the ps3 (got it with like 2 minutes to spare :lol:). This time I got sidetracked by the chocobo minigame and by tetra master. :lol:
I'm gonna take the silver medal by attempting to beat Ozma without completing the Friendly monsters sidequest. Wish me luck. :lol:

I completely forget what that does... I have always done the sidequest.

No physical attacks connect? Or am I thinking of another boss?

BB and Wal Mart price match, just try it and see what happens .
If I remember correctly, kmart is on BB's won't-price-match list.

BB and Wal Mart price match, just try it and see what happens .
Copped

Was going to play Pandora Towers this weekend but the Witcher 3 taking all my time
But BB price matched mines tho
Come up.
pimp.gif

Bloodborne

The Last of Us Remastered

Diablo 3

Dragon Age 3

Infamous 3

Driveclub.

I completely forget what that does... I have always done the sidequest.

No physical attacks connect? Or am I thinking of another boss?
If I remember correctly, no physical attacks hit (except for rackets) and he is immune to most magic. I've always done that sidequest too, and even with it done he's hard. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom