The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

BB and Wal Mart price match, just try it and see what happens .
If I remember correctly, kmart is on BB's won't-price-match list.

BB and Wal Mart price match, just try it and see what happens .
Copped

Was going to play Pandora Towers this weekend but the Witcher 3 taking all my time
But BB price matched mines tho
Come up.
pimp.gif

Bloodborne  Was never a fan of Demon Souls

The Last of Us Remastered  Beat the PS3 version 

Diablo 3  I already have on PC

Dragon Age 3 Just told my roommate this maybe the game I purchase during the winter

Infamous 3  Was not a fan of the first 2

Driveclub.  Just no
But yea it was a come up for a $400 bundle

Come up.
pimp.gif

Bloodborne  Was never a fan of Demon Souls

The Last of Us Remastered  Beat the PS3 version 

Diablo 3  I already have on PC

Dragon Age 3 Just told my roommate this maybe the game I purchase during the winter

Infamous 3  Was not a fan of the first 2

Driveclub.  Just no
But yea it was a come up for a $400 bundle
It's like the witcher 3.

The combat/horseback isn't as good and it's party focused.

Rainbow Moon and its sequel Rainbow Skies coming to PS4 next year. I played Rainbow Moon and thought it was decent.

Copped

Was going to play Pandora Towers this weekend but the Witcher 3 taking all my time
im so jelly i went to 2 different BB and they are both out of regular ps4's
mean.gif
Yo just really read this but mines is the batman bundle that was price matched. Im sure there someone that working at best buy who doesnt give two ***** about the company since its not their money. 

Still going to pass by BB for you tho.

anyone else looking forward to "Tom Clancy's: The Division"
haven't heard anyone speaking on it in here . looks dope tho
It involves shooting better to come discuss it in the xbox thread.
laugh.gif
at Shotta

I was interested in this game but the more they showed from it the less interested I became.
LMAO I been wilding with shots the past week or so but good folks know its all jokes #whiteflag #noconsolewarpapi #carryonwithFFtalk #justreadingbecauseIdontknowishabouttheseriesreally

what do yall think of the order 1886 ??? I got it through Gamefly bout to start it 
IMO it was just too short. i liked the gameplay (all 1.5 hours of it), the little bit of story that was told and graphically it might have the best in game graphics on console (driveclub is the only other game I can think of that may look better). This game could have been great if it was longer and had a more developed story. I hope Sony gives them a chance to do a sequel and we get that AC to AC 2 type of leap.

After seeing @ddouble  post the Vita with the FF series on it, I remember I had a spare memory card for my Vita. Might as well have all mine in one place instead of spread out over Vita, PSTV, and PS3.

Missing FF3, as I cannot find it on the store, but i am positive I owned it on PSP.

Vita_2.jpg

Vita.jpg

I hope Sony gives them a chance to do a sequel and we get that AC to AC 2 type of leap.
They're making multiplats now.
Yeah I know. Sony still owns the IP and could still let RAD do a sequel.

i bet that won't happen.
It's highly unlikely but Sony has other studios who could make a sequel if they really wanted to. I can only hope they do it but if not, oh well, there's plenty of other games to play.

After seeing @ddouble
 post the Vita with the FF series on it, I remember I had a spare memory card for my Vita. Might as well have all mine in one place instead of spread out over Vita, PSTV, and PS3.

Missing FF3, as I cannot find it on the store, but i am positive I owned it on PSP.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us?scope=sceapp&smcid=sceapp
Yea, I can find FF3 on the store using a web browser, but it comes up as not found when I search the store through the Vita.

Eh whatever, 3 is probably my least favorite of the core series anyway.

To those interested, starting next week GS has a special where you can trade in any PS4 controller for another one and get $30-35 off the new one. Even if the rubber is worn off. Going to trade in my black day one controller for the red one...

To those interested, starting next week GS has a special where you can trade in any PS4 controller for another one and get $30-35 off the new one. Even if the rubber is worn off. Going to trade in my black day one controller for the red one...

So you mean i take my ds4 and $15 for a new one? Can i take 2 controllers?

Source :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom