The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yea, the enemies scaling is really quite brutal. But I don't see how they could have done it any other way.

I ended up starting a 2nd character to help a few of my more casual friends run through. 

I might need some assistance in the Police Department takeover on division. I know it's early in the game but getting frustrated almost finishing the mission and failing.

That's cuz u started late @sinner lol I've done matchmaker about 4 times with No issue I'm level 12 currently

I am working on my backlog and am playing Resident Evil 4

Can anyone recommend who I should use my rocket launcher on? I just got it

Some of us lower-level cats need to work together! LOL

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

I'll add you guys later... 

PSN: SinnerP

I'll probably pick up the inevitable Collector's Edition but won't play til October which is when I'll have my cycle break. Almost that time
smokin.gif

Division... what's the better gun gauge... DPS or DMG?
Hard to say. Assault or LMG I go strictly on DPS. Marksman or any single shot rifles, I take damage into account as well.

Don't sleep on mods, either. I have an Extended Clip that basically adds 40% more DPS to any gun I attach it to.

So I am thinking on pulling the trigger on The Division, what's the final verdict?

DONT DO IT, RECONSIDERRRR *Andre 3000 voice*.

The visuals and environments are op notch, but it just feels hollow. Imagine Watch Dog's shooting mechanics with a MMO twist and RPG elements, that's what this game is. Side missions are mad repetitive. All you do is shoot, kill, loot, rinse and repeat. Don't fall for Ubisoft's hype train.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom