The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Is ps VR on par with the PC (full spec) VR?

No but PS VR is not too far off except for the fact that the Vive has room scale VR so you can move around and I think the Oculus Rift is getting it too but you have to pay extra for it and the touch controllers.

cod beta is cool

I'm just too far removed to get real joy out of it

this is my first time playing a cod with wall running

I like that space level where there isn't much double jumping and wall running

overall I think people are just happy to be playing the game early

I'd love to have cod4 without it

Sounds like the mafia story is great but the game is bland and just kind of meh. Shame. I'll just watch a compilation on youtube.

Glad to hear that VR seems legit

Picked up a slim PS4 with FIFA and uncharted for 200 couldn't stop my self from buying the psvr and man it's amazing

Not to mention paying for the pc itself
AMD's bringing the pcvr cost down with pc bundles. 

Some have been announced, but they're not on retail yet.

Something like and occulus rift with a pre-built pc bundle for sub $1,000.

Some youtubers already made affordable pcvr builds.

I'm sure the pc will have some crazy vr games but I'm not with the whole aspect of having to physically do stuff

I'd rather sit down...I don't even like the move controllers...all ds4 for me

I'm super happy I didn't have to move any furniture to play the psvr like cats had to do with the kinect

I would've sold mine if so

I'm tryna chill when I'm home lol

I'm active enough as is

Last edited:
that game came out like a month ago but it looks super repetitive. I'd rather get the dbz game coming in a couple weeks
   Pretty much every game is repetitive in a sense lol.  Attack on Titans is pretty fun: slicing up titans, and zipping through the battle field 
pimp.gif

that game came out like a month ago but it looks super repetitive. I'd rather get the dbz game coming in a couple weeks

Pretty much every game is repetitive in a sense lol.  Attack on Titans is pretty fun: slicing up titans, and zipping through the battle field :pimp:
that's all it is
zip slash zip slash zip slash zip slash zip slash zip slash zip slash zip slash zip slash zip slash zip slash zip slash

I must have spent about 2 hours last night trying to get to the LZ on Heat (Veteran). I don't even want to think about Mile High Club :x

Hardly hyped, remasters and delays have owned this generation. From Software seems like the only dev that makes good on their timelines.

I must have spent about 2 hours last night trying to get to the LZ on Heat (Veteran). I don't even want to think about Mile High Club :x
Oh god don't remind me. The worst mission is the one when you place as Price and have to carry MacMillan. That mission had me SHOOK

Oh god don't remind me. The worst mission is the one when you place as Price and have to carry MacMillan. That mission had me SHOOK
One Shot, One Kill :lol: that joint took me forever on X360. Just lay prone in the telephone booth looking stand and you're good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom