The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I must have spent about 2 hours last night trying to get to the LZ on Heat (Veteran). I don't even want to think about Mile High Club
sick.gif
Oh god don't remind me. The worst mission is the one when you place as Price and have to carry MacMillan. That mission had me SHOOK
One Shot, One Kill
laugh.gif
that joint took me forever on X360. Just lay prone in the telephone booth looking stand and you're good
laugh.gif
I tried! They become Ken Griffey Jr and start firing grenades from the outfield with pinpoint accuracy.

On Heat, I hit an airstrike, then ran down the left gutter. Cleared 5-6 enemies then ran down the left road to the first house. CLeared a few more, then down the left again. For some reason the gas station at the end had no enemies until the heli dropped, so I just booked it.

Mile High I still havent beaten. Just unfair.

Rockstar just posted a new image on their twitter:

View media item 2200965

View media item 2200966

This picture makes me wonder if R* is gonna do what I've always suspected and make Red Dead 3 a prequel. The number of people in the picture leads me to believe the game could focus on John and his time in Dutch's gang. Just speculation of course, but it would make the most sense to me given how the last game ended

I never knew about or heard this story about the voice actor who played John Marston in RDR and this was done 3 years ago:

Rockstar just posted a new image on their twitter:
Oh snap. It's about to go down.

COD Beta was pretty good. But still too much going on IMO...Really think I'm getting the game just to play Modern Wafare.

It's cool to see a folks still playing BF4. Leveled up a bit over the weekend. I just wish some servers played all maps and not just Siege at Shanghai.

got a question maybe someone can help me out...

i pre-ordered the playstation Vr way back when they did pre-orders i guess it was around may maybe?

i paid through paypal and its been delivered today, but i dont really want it and was wondering if i can return it back to a gamestop store locally.

like i said i paid through paypal so do you know how they might refund me?

got a question maybe someone can help me out...

i pre-ordered the playstation Vr way back when they did pre-orders i guess it was around may maybe?

i paid through paypal and its been delivered today, but i dont really want it and was wondering if i can return it back to a gamestop store locally.

like i said i paid through paypal so do you know how they might refund me?

Call GameStop and ask about returns when using paypal..u can return it at any store

Last edited:
You can only play BF1 tonight if you buy the early enlisted edition which costs $80 :rolleyes

Mile High Club :smh:

I keep getting stuck on stuff whenever I try to hurry up and run.

Back
Top Bottom