The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

:lol:

Election killed the thread.
People in the UK were angry. I could imagine how it is over there.

Good thing PS4 Pro is out tomorrow. You can guys can lose yourself in video games :lol:

laugh.gif

Good thing PS4 Pro is out tomorrow. You can guys can lose yourself in video games
laugh.gif
its a damn shame man lol. I'm pissed about it, people on my campus all looking down today 

I wish I could be sad.

I'm just empty right now. I don't want to look at people. I don't want to sit I don't want to stand.

Yes I know that.

Republican President
Republican Congress
Republican Senate.

I know these things.

I was gonna copp the PRO.

But now I am like man that aint eem important :lol:

I need to save my money and do better.

:lol:

Good thing PS4 Pro is out tomorrow. You can guys can lose yourself in video games :lol:

I went ahead and pre-ordered from Best Buy. I'm only playing on a 1080p monitor, but the 60fps modes for RoTR and TLOU look great.

I'll go look at Reddit or something, but is the transfer process pretty straight forward? Or do I just log-in to the new console and download the games all over again?

Last edited:
Download them. Just make sure that all the file saves are in the cloud.

Cause for some reason they don't always backup like they are supposed to.

I binged on DS3 this weekend. I'm on NG+ right now. Chose the Hollow ending. Doing a dex pvp build. My uchi is a +9 sharp and upped my washing pole to a +7 sharp as well.

Last edited:
these next few weeks gonna be mad busy for me so i probably won't be able to play much Dishonored 2 or FFXV till christmas break.. 
mean.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom