The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

UC4 is now 29.99US/39.99CAN

MGS V: Definitive Edition is 29.99US/39.99CAN

MGS V Standard is 19.99US/26.99CAN
I was coming to post this. MGS V is a game I'd like to platinum. $19.99 is that spot I had been waiting on to cop it digitally.

beat laurence, the first vicar. 3 more bosses and i can put bloodborne to rest
Bloodborne was a game I never wanted to end.
I still need to beat Laurence and Kos. In fact, I thought you had to beat Ludwig first before you could go fight him.

^ after about 11 hours I cleared the first dungeon. The pace has picked up and I'm becoming more interested. The storyline and the "issues" that the students deal with are pretty eff'd up. At this point I'd say my biggest complaint is the fact that I get sent to my room with no other options than to go to sleep. Why not just go ahead and advance to me to the next day :lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Repped. 

I have 100 hours between 2 saves, approaching October on one of them.

Damn 100
laugh.gif
 I thought I was playing nonstop
laugh.gif
 Currently in september doing the school trip right now
What's persona about? Never played before.
Have you ever wanted to relive one year of HS? No?

How about one year of HS in Japan with superpowers and a mystery just dying to be solved?

If your answer is now yes, then pick up Persona 5 today!  Or 4, 4 is good too. Or both. Try 3 as well. 

Combat for all of them is turn based though which I know is a turn off in 2017.

Last edited:
Ya'll getting it in. I can't play P5 for no more than 1-2 hours at a time. Me and my boy was playing Rainbow 6 the other and talked about how we don't think we'll ever finish P5 :lol:

Ya'll getting it in. I can't play P5 for no more than 1-2 hours at a time. Me and my boy was playing Rainbow 6 the other and talked about how we don't think we'll ever finish P5
laugh.gif
I mentioned it in here before but I got really far in P4 and then lost my save.

It was then I knew I probably wasn't finishing the game 
laugh.gif
 Just takes too long to really get into it
mean.gif

On my current P4 save I don't think I've even met Teddy yet 
roll.gif

Damn 100 :lol:  I thought I was playing nonstop :lol:  Currently in september doing the school trip right now

I got the game 2 weeks early, so you're actually way ahead of me in terms of pace, :lol:

I take my sweet *** time w/ games like this and I'm honestly thinking about taking a break from P5 because I'll be sad when it ends.

Might be time to finish Horizon or platinum Nioh..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya'll getting it in. I can't play P5 for no more than 1-2 hours at a time. Me and my boy was playing Rainbow 6 the other and talked about how we don't think we'll ever finish P5
laugh.gif
you play ranked in siege? was going off earlier today going 12-5 with 4 assists in one match. felt good 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom