The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I can see this maybe making it's way west early 2018.

Ya'll getting it in. I can't play P5 for no more than 1-2 hours at a time. Me and my boy was playing Rainbow 6 the other and talked about how we don't think we'll ever finish P5
laugh.gif
you play ranked in siege? was going off earlier today going 12-5 with 4 assists in one match. felt good 
pimp.gif
I just started playing it this past weekend. Me and @Stay Lurkin  ran a few and then I ran with my boy IRL. I think I'm only level 3 or 4.

I need to learn the maps and the different types of operators. People were trying to guide me over the chat but I was getting pissed because I didn't know what the hell they were talking about
laugh.gif

I did have one match where it was 1 v 3 remaining and I took them all out. It was at that moment, that I ruled the leaderboards 
smokin.gif

I just started playing it this past weekend. Me and @Stay Lurkin  ran a few and then I ran with my boy IRL. I think I'm only level 3 or 4.

I need to learn the maps and the different types of operators. People were trying to guide me over the chat but I was getting pissed because I didn't know what the hell they were talking about
laugh.gif

I did have one match where it was 1 v 3 remaining and I took them all out. It was at that moment, that I ruled the leaderboards 
smokin.gif
yeah man there is a whole lot to learn in Siege. in ranked a ton of people are serious in it so you gotta know what you're doing in it. most of it you learn with just playing more and then you'll get the hang of it

good job on a 1v 3 man. nothing is a better feeling than clutching rounds in Siege 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
yeah man there is a whole lot to learn in Siege. in ranked a ton of people are serious in it so you gotta know what you're doing in it. most of it you learn with just playing more and then you'll get the hang of it

good job on a 1v 3 man. nothing is a better feeling than clutching rounds in Siege 
pimp.gif
Yeah man I'm going to start playing it a little more consistently. I was told mess around with the sensitivity too to find what works for me, I usually leave all that stuff at default when I play FPS.

Yeah man I'm going to start playing it a little more consistently. I was told mess around with the sensitivity too to find what works for me, I usually leave all that stuff at default when I play FPS.
Sensitivity is a big thing so find settings that work for you. a lot of people play it on really high and spin around on dudes like their playing on a keyboard. and adjusting the lighting in the game is big too because the lighting in the game is terrible. turning up the brightness helps playing on a lot of maps 

^ I'd say ~15-18 hours.

Also forgot to mention The Lost Legacy will be free to those who purchased the Deluxe Edition of Uncharted 4 or the $25 triple pack DLC.

Back
Top Bottom