The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That thunder jaw during the zeta cauldron :smh: took me over an hour to beat him since I had 0 potions handy. Finally spammed him with bombs and dodged like a mf'er.

That was my favorite part of the game because of how unexpected it was in that earlier stage of the game. Took me a few tries but once I figured out to spam bombs like you did I was able to take it down.

Last edited:
Not Sony news, but Nintendo discontinued the NES Classic today. 
mean.gif

Was never able to find one in-stock. 

That thunder jaw during the zeta cauldron :smh: took me over an hour to beat him since I had 0 potions handy. Finally spammed him with bombs and dodged like a mf'er.

That was my favorite part of the game because of how unexpected it was in that earlier stage of the game. Took me a few tries but once I figured out to spam bombs like you did I was able to take it down.
Yeah when I hit the override and I saw the cage opening I was ducking shocked. Thought it was gonna be a monster cauldron with that being a mini boss. Thankfully it wasn't but it was hard :lol:

It t makes me think it is something like what dark souls is to demon's souls for bloodborne...basically a multi-plat version.

Because there are some things there that really evoke Bloodborne.

Last edited:
Are these guys big in EU? I watch a few of their videos from time to time and I actually enjoy them quite a bit.

@Stay Lurkin  my bad, I fell asleep early last night bro
laugh.gif

I unlocked a few new operators last night before jumping off too. I got Sledge and Smoke. I also messed around with the weapon customization. You down to run tonight?

^ nah man, FF XII is definitely top 10
laugh.gif

I enjoy FF XII and can't wait for it to release on PS4 but it just didn't capture the magic that the Sakaguchi FF games had.

^ nah man, FF XII is definitely top 10 :lol:

I enjoy FF XII and can't wait for it to release on PS4 but it just didn't capture the magic that the Sakaguchi FF games had.

Yeah I kno u like it..but a lot of ppl haven't even tried it..farming for armor/weapons/etc was the best

6 was my fave..til 12 dropped..I still play both

finally tried 13 recently..it's ok

I'll eventually get to 15

12 > 6 > 9 > 5 > 7

Back
Top Bottom