The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Seeing those clips makes me want to give For Honor another chance lol. I didn't get a good impression of the game from the beta but as well as all the network and server issues plaguing it around release

Still takes for ever to find a game. I still get booted so yea servers are trash atleast on xbox

I see it I see. I am just starting to get pretty good.

And do you cancel heavy attacks ever? :nerd:

And Siege :pimp:. Can someone explain the season pass to me? D o I need both or?

Yea I cancel but rather dodge. Only cancel when I wanna piss them off thinking I can only dodge.

h9zsegxwiucr.jpg

2naxtzt-iloveimg-compafujh.gif

I'm already on this heavy. Can't wait

Star Wars starting to OD with the female protagonists. I don't mind them but that's already three in a row. :lol:

That thunder jaw during the zeta cauldron :smh: took me over an hour to beat him since I had 0 potions handy. Finally spammed him with bombs and dodged like a mf'er.

Haven't picked up the sticks in a long minute. Only turn on to watch vue. Downloaded the mafia 3 demo but never got around to trying it out.

defeated orphan of kos [emoji]128514[/emoji] im surprised how fast i beat it, didnt even take me an hour. during its second phase he went ham and was not hitting me, i just dodged and slashed away, im gona try and platinum this game :D

Back
Top Bottom