The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

R.I.P. Gamers Club Unlocked

ALo1ZfQ.jpg

I literally just re upped my gamers club unlocked membership a month ago.

I think for people who currently have it they won't lose it and still get the 20% off new games discount. But they just cut it off and are no longer selling new memberships.

Also no real or official word from best buy yet.

Glad I renewed mine a couple months ago! If anyone wants to use my discount and promises not to use mh rewards points then just PM me.

1 more week until Detroit drops. I hope I can still cop a copy at best buy but if they have no copies I can always cop at gamestop.

Went to Best Buy today to see if it's actually been discontinued(also purchased The Fractured but Whole for XB1 while there), and the store member said as far as he knows, it's still available if interested.

Either way, it could help drive business to GameStop if it's officially over.

I wish BB had more midnight releases. Tryna take all advantage of the rest of my GCU, but Thursday is my Friday and I need my late night gaming :lol:

Gamestop elite is for $30 a year but it’s only for preowned games. They currently raised their preowned game prices this week. A new game preowned will be 56.99 lol $3 less. $45 with elite...something to think about might be easy to find new release PS4/Xbox games a week or so after launch but it’s a struggle to find switch games

I rarely buy games on RD..never needed GCU..I also have a B.B. card

I am picking up SF collection day after MDW tho :smile:

Oh and can all u guys also get SF collection so I can makeu hate me in online mode?

will be playing Super SF Turbo

Gamestop elite is for $30 a year but it’s only for preowned games. They currently raised their preowned game prices this week. A new game preowned will be 56.99 lol $3 less. $45 with elite...something to think about might be easy to find new release PS4/Xbox games a week or so after launch but it’s a struggle to find switch games

Not a shocker..........Nintendo makes high quality 1st-party games, which decreases the incentive for anyone to "trade back" their Switch games anywhere.

Except Monopoly.........nope, Monopoly for the Switch consistently appears pre-owned (because it's mediocre if no one plays the game co-operatively, which is often)

Back
Top Bottom