The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Copped and playing DS2, doesn’t seem to play any slower than DS3. Hopefully by the time I’m done with this one DS remastered will be on sale. If not Nier Automata is next.

Ehh.

It is pretty good but I’d rather play The Division.

I really need to sit and give it a chance. It is really fun to play with friends though. It is kind of a troll game with all the randomness :lol:
Meh then ill pass looking for a shooter of ps4 since my x1 dying and i have no intentions of buying a new one soon.

my PSN ends tomorrow. Any deals on a year plan??
I picked this up earlier today. Looks like he sold out. Starting to wonder what’s going on I messaged him and asked his to message me the code instead of shipping it because the post didn’t describe if it was a code or not and he still hasn’t responded.

1B218737-0F5F-4833-9D79-A387A6D5EE84.png

I picked this up earlier today. Looks like he sold out. Starting to wonder what’s going on I messaged him and asked his to message me the code instead of shipping it because the post didn’t describe if it was a code or not and he still hasn’t responded.

1B218737-0F5F-4833-9D79-A387A6D5EE84.png

I saw that yesterday and sent him a message. No reply also. Looks like he hasn't sold any items yet. Theres no sellers feedbacks. But let me know how it goes.

I saw that yesterday and sent him a message. No reply also. Looks like he hasn't sold any items yet. Theres no sellers feedbacks. But let me know how it goes.
Got an email late last night smh. eBay states the seller claimed his account was hacked BS. I was waiting all night to re activate my ps plus to jump on metal gear. Any other deals out there? Not looking to pay full price

Copped and playing DS2, doesn’t seem to play any slower than DS3. Hopefully by the time I’m done with this one DS remastered will be on sale. If not Nier Automata is next.

replaying 3 atm b/c i never did the dlc havent touched it in years either so just started a new game

maybe its b/c the remaster of ds1 is 60 fps and more smooth but the parrying sweet spot seems a lot bigger in 1 than 3

im more consistent w/ it now but i was getting rocked early

it took me like 10 tries to beat abyss walkers and thats not even a hard boss :lol:

taking on irityhll 2nite with the blinds drawn soundbar/subwoofer turnt up for full spook factor :pimp: :lol:

Game of the year, hands ******* down. Lots of footage out there from VK Fest in Russia. I feel like I’ve seen too much already but this opening cinematic leading into the game just floored me.

Back
Top Bottom