The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Sweet, Looks like I'll be actually downloading and playing a PS Plus game lol

Mafia 3 was dope...I paid 20 for it and bought the dlc but it would’ve been better if that experience was free...

I ended up completing 97% of the achievements

giphy.gif

Interesting that when I finally decide to play Mafia 3 it becomes a PS+ title.

I would be so down for a new Def Jam game if it's like FFNY. Icon is awful. If it's ATL, Def Jam: Fight for ATL is going to need subtitles. :lol:

I don't know about these skinny jean fashion week rappers being brawlers though. I don't know if Rich Homie Quan, Logic, Drake, and Lil' Uzi Vert are believable fighters. It's not like DMX, Sticky Fingaz, Ghostface Killah, Bone Crusher, N.O.R.E., and Mack 10. (But then again, they had Flavor Flav in FFNY. :lol: ) I hope they have a good balance of new and old.

Im a huge spider-man fan so i'm going to nitpick. His web dissolves/disintegrates after so long in order to not make a mess. How are his backpacks still webbed up from high school? Doesn't bother me, just a little detail I noticed

Im a huge spider-man fan so i'm going to nitpick. His web dissolves/disintegrates after so long in order to not make a mess. How are his backpacks still webbed up from high school? Doesn't bother me, just a little detail I noticed
I asked that to myself but then I said whatever. Stuff stays around as long as it needs to. 2 hours? Yup. 4 hours? yup. Swore he told a guy that it takes 8 hours before but knowing Spidey, he was messing with him.

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/sp...let-spider-homecoming-and-secret-war-costumes

Last edited:
What bothers me is the non stop repetitive flipping

ZrOcZPw.gif

:wow:

Reading all the previews for this and it's all glorious news.
God of War sales are actually an anomaly but Sony still has Spider-Man coming up.
What a year for Sony exclusives.

He has different formulas for different type of webs so I wouldn't be surprised if he used some extra concentrated strength for the back pack or he just uses loads so that they take longer to evaporate.

EVO weekend is here. :pimp:

YES YES YES.
That time again.

Catching up now and Punk and Nuckledu are in losers for SFV. :wow:
Heard Soul Calibur was hyped so going to watch it. Gameplay looks the best to me out of all the 3D fighters.
I can't really watch Tekken on a competitive level.

ZrOcZPw.gif

:wow:

Reading all the previews for this and it's all glorious news.
God of War sales are actually an anomaly but Sony still has Spider-Man coming up.
What a year for Sony exclusives.

He has different formulas for different type of webs so I wouldn't be surprised if he used some extra concentrated strength for the back pack or he just uses loads so that they take longer to evaporate.

YES YES YES.
That time again.

Catching up now and Punk and Nuckledu are in losers for SFV. :wow:
Heard Soul Calibur was hyped so going to watch it. Gameplay looks the best to me out of all the 3D fighters.
I can't really watch Tekken on a competitive level.
I think I saw w that Go1 was sent to losers too in DBFZ. What a crazy first day it was.

Finally started GoW.

MILD SPOILER WARNING :lol:

Completed a few main quests. Biggest complaint so far is that there’s just way too much damn loot at every turn and corner. And you never know what you might miss. Also would prefer if boss battles started from the beginning if you die in them. Gotta start saving manually before I think one is about to come up. Doesn’t feel satisfying when you almost beat a boss on the first attempt and then respawn with all your HP while they have a quarter. Think a horizon-esque way to suggest level/stats for quests would be good too. Did some side ones and now feel too OP in main quest. I’m playing on the 2nd hardest difficulty.

Finally started GoW.

MILD SPOILER WARNING :lol:

Completed a few main quests. Biggest complaint so far is that there’s just way too much damn loot at every turn and corner. And you never know what you might miss. Also would prefer if boss battles started from the beginning if you die in them. Gotta start saving manually before I think one is about to come up. Doesn’t feel satisfying when you almost beat a boss on the first attempt and then respawn with all your HP while they have a quarter. Think a horizon-esque way to suggest level/stats for quests would be good too. Did some side ones and now feel too OP in main quest. I’m playing on the 2nd hardest difficulty.
Give it a while. You'll hit the block... maybe. lol

^^ no the block is coming. I was playing on challenge as well and thought I was hot ****. I think the punch in the nose came around the 2nd Valkyrie :smh:

I think I saw w that Go1 was sent to losers too in DBFZ. What a crazy first day it was.
I don't really watch DBZ because I can't get on with Arc System games and their animation but the lore :wow:

The lore right now between the competitors is amazing right now. I would not be surprised if SonicFox or Goichi don't take it.
Kazunoko destroyed them at CEO and is who I want to win. He could possibly in 4 top 8's

**** Fighter Z. As much as I love Dragon Ball I hate Arc System games. It’s all about Street Fighter V and Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite the latter of which may be getting an update :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom