The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I (kinda) wanted to like BLOPS 4 but they gotta drop the health and ditch the armor. Madden is nice tho copped it on PC. Movement is a lot different.

Def ready for Spiderman. RDR2 is a wait and see. After how they did GTA V to benefit that weak *** online, it's **** C***star

Can't wait!

upload_2018-8-5_17-3-35.png

Routing for Tokido and Problem X.
Hopefully they'll be in Winners and grand finals.

upload_2018-8-5_17-4-33.png

Thought Goichi lost but him and Sonic are still in winners.
I want Kazunoko to take it though.

For the Marvel fans there was an exhibition in Marvel 2 between east coast and west coast.
I'll see if I can find the stream but it was very entertaining. Good to see teams that didn't have the usual suspects.

My wish came true with Problem X taking it.
Still can't believe we won an EVO before US

It's coming home, it's coming, EVO's coming home :lol:

And in case anyone missed it.

Via PlayStation Blog:

God of War: New Game+ Launches August 20

God of War New Game+ will be available as a free patch update on August 20 (that’s our four-month anniversary already). Remember, to access all the greatness of New Game+, you’ll need to complete the story campaign of God of War on any difficulty. If you already did, New Game+ will be ready and waiting for you on August 20 once you’ve patched. If you haven’t beaten the game yet, you’ve got two weeks, friend. Your boat and Axe and BOI are waiting.

So what is God of War New Game+? It’s inspired by your feedback first and foremost.

With New Game+ comes along a host of new gear, more difficult enemies, and cinematic skipping!

• Relive the journey of Kratos and Atreus with all of your previous armors, enchantments, talismans, resources and abilities on the difficulty of your choosing.
  • Test your skills against higher level enemies; some of which might even have a few new tricks up their sleeves!
  • Unique to New Game+ is a brand new rarity level of equipment to craft and upgrade! Collect ‘Skap Slag’, a new resource to upgrade your gear to the best of the best from our finest blacksmiths.
  • Play the game in a whole new way by exploring new customization options with extremely powerful new armor sets and enchantments.
  • Finally, get right back into the action with the newly added ability to skip through cinematics in both normal and New Game+ modes once a full play through has been completed.

This is easily our biggest update to God of War. We’re certainly looking forward to seeing who completes Give Me God of War New Game+ mode first. That’s a feat! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your patience and allowing us the development time necessary to create New Game+. It arrives August 20.

Follow @SonySantaMonica on Twitter for the most up to date everything God of War.

Man ive been playing mlb the show. At first i thought i wasnt going to like the rtts player upgrade system this year but now i kinda like it.

I’ll probably finish my platinum run of GoW and delete it off the HDD. It’s a cool game but not a game I’d play again anytime soon.

I remember being young at my Grandma’s house for the summer and trying to play RE or RE2 (can’t remember which one). After playing Castlevania SOTN all summer, there was no way I could rock with them tank controls :lol:

:sick: I wasn't copping anyway all I gotta do is swap hard drives out if/when I fill this 1 TB, but Sony gotta chill with this Pro pricing :lol:
Eh at this point I think it’s best to hold off for a sale or just wait til next gen. I’m just waiting for the PS5 preorders to go live :lol:

I (kinda) wanted to like BLOPS 4 but they gotta drop the health and ditch the armor. Madden is nice tho copped it on PC. Movement is a lot different.

Def ready for Spiderman. RDR2 is a wait and see. After how they did GTA V to benefit that weak *** online, it's **** C***star
I played BLOPS4 basically all Saturday and agree on both points. I pumped a guy point blank with the shotty and the shield ate it and I got sprayed immediately. Not to mention I was getting abused thanks to seemingly everyone being 20 tanks ahead in 1 day with all the perks to make low ranks sitting ducks. Gameplay wasn’t trash but zombies will be the factor that determines redbox or cop.

Back
Top Bottom