The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The OG NES is still my #1 console. The Legend of Zelda alone introduced me to open world games :pimp:

2nd place goes to PS2. Damn first console I bought with my own money as a young adult. GTA III, GTA Vice, Gran Turismo 3 all defined that console gen.

F these RPG fan boys with their Final Fantasy games :lol:

I enjoyed their games.

Never thought the formula could stand the test of time but I liked what they did.

Wolf Among Us :pimp:

Doesn’t Telltale make LEGO games as well? I wonder how that works for now.

l5f2e2fcnjn11.jpg

and next episode is now the finale smh not eem finishing the season

so clem gets no proper conclusion

bright side at least she and aj will be alive in cannon perpetuity

sad to hear the telltale stuff. had been waiting on the 2nd season of wolf among us for so long

i've seen some conflicting reports on if this season of the walking dead is going to be fully completed or end after episode 2. sucks

Swinging around the city in Spider-Man in quite addicting. I’ve already cleared all towers and collected all backpacks before my 2nd or 3rd mission.

RDR2 is gonna straight murda and slay every game in sight this year. It's probably going to be the console defining game this gen. Yes we'll have to wait and see what The Lost Of Us II does for us.

hqdefault.jpg

But wait for the action rpg/open world game fans to start defending The Witcher 3 and will say "Wait for Cyberpunk 2077" :lol:

So yeah pull up:

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom