The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Sony accidentally posted this. Maybe they’ll change it.

95E9E272-CAB1-44BC-8B67-E3445D75D1EB.jpeg

Eh, I am vaguely interested in both. I'd be happy with that month.

Never actually played a Yakuza game other than in a demo.

Word? Mall of Ga Gamestop, Best buy and Target has them by the boatload... Guess it where u live.
Nah Amazon, best buy(website), everyone had been sold out for like 3+months
They're now finally having stock
Hell, Amazon still out of them, just checked
USED pros were goin for almost retail brah

Last edited:
My wife asked me if all I played was DBZ Fighters , I said yes because you wont let me play anything else where I can get immersed, I only got time to Kick someones *** then go tend to you.

but i think she's allowing me to get one game for black friday
Red dead
Spiderman
overwatch??

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford
who is that in your Avy?

My wife asked me if all I played was DBZ Fighters , I said yes because you wont let me play anything else where I can get immersed, I only got time to Kick someones *** then go tend to you.

but i think she's allowing me to get one game for black friday
Red dead
Spiderman
overwatch??

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford

who is that in your Avy?

Read Dead (Prob be good) and Spiderman are great games

But man I never get tired of playing Overwatch

Tdogg get red dead. I loved spiderman but I thought it was short, boss battles not as good as I thought they would be

Read Dead (Prob be good) and Spiderman are great games

But man I never get tired of playing Overwatch
I love overwatch, i hate working for the skins and stuff though. does goty edition come with the skins? (that are non holiday)

Who else is not going to day 1 rdr2 to hold out and see if they are going to milk the online mode like gta

Lol yea but stores can't keep them in stock for more than a day. They're legit selling out like the ps4 just released or somethin

See pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford I'm a bit skeptical about online inventory. I think that SONY might've recalled some of the base units to repackage them as a holiday bundle.

They had the GoW, Spiderman & 500M consoles this past year too.

In any case I'm sure there'll be some Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals.

See pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford I'm a bit skeptical about online inventory. I think that SONY might've recalled some of the base units to repackage them as a holiday bundle.

They had the GoW, Spiderman & 500M consoles this past year too.

In any case I'm sure there'll be some Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals.
Actually there's also a worldwide shortage of some kind of compaciter or something they use for the motherboards but they've also been selling fast as hell cuz of Spiderman and **** too

Actually there's also a worldwide shortage of some kind of compaciter or something they use for the motherboards but they've also been selling fast as hell cuz of Spiderman and **** too

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford Apparently there is a hardware revision of some sort, hence them letting the current Pro model clear out. That part shortage is hearsay, plenty of bleeding edge computer peripherals coming out daily. :lol:

Who else is not going to day 1 rdr2 to hold out and see if they are going to milk the online mode like gta
Just you
But really, I don’t see anything wrong with what they did with GTA Online. They’ve given us five years of dlc FOR FREE lol. What other company does that? The only thing they push are Shark cards (which I’ve never bought and still own almost everything in the game) and even that isn’t overbearing like the micro transactions in other games. Honestly, if not for the constant updates to online, I would’ve stopped playing years ago

Back
Top Bottom