The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just you
But really, I don’t see anything wrong with what they did with GTA Online. They’ve given us five years of dlc FOR FREE lol. What other company does that? The only thing they push are Shark cards (which I’ve never bought and still own almost everything in the game) and even that isn’t overbearing like the micro transactions in other games. Honestly, if not for the constant updates to online, I would’ve stopped playing years ago
That’s all great and all. But what happened to the promised single player dlc, it was canceled to focus strictly on online dlc which generate revenue. GTA used to be well known and desired for its single player campaign. I get that they want to make money I’m not knocking it just wished they didn’t forget where they came from in the process

That’s all great and all. But what happened to the promised single player dlc, it was canceled to focus strictly on online dlc which generate revenue. GTA used to be well known and desired for its single player campaign. I get that they want to make money I’m not knocking it just wished they didn’t forget where they came from in the process
They never announced single player dlc anyway

My wife asked me if all I played was DBZ Fighters , I said yes because you wont let me play anything else where I can get immersed, I only got time to Kick someones *** then go tend to you.

but i think she's allowing me to get one game for black friday
Red dead
Spiderman
overwatch??

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford

who is that in your Avy?
Red dead or Spidey imo

Exactly, I've made about 20 PSN accounts, :lol:

These scoundrels act like their lack of a feature is going to stop me from changing my name.

I've platinum'd Bloodborne 5x...

Screw you, Sony.

You went back fomr more bloodborne 4 times?

#icewaterinyourveins

To be honest, I probably would have passed on RDR2 if not for the fact I will have access to it through gamesharing.

You went back fomr more bloodborne 4 times?

#icewaterinyourveins

Bloodborne isn't nearly as hard as most people make it out to be and honestly once you beat it for the first time, the game becomes a cake walk.

I've beaten the game at least 25x.

Last time I beat it, I was running around naked punching enemies to death.

Bloodborne isn't nearly as hard as most people make it out to be and honestly once you beat it for the first time, the game becomes a cake walk.

I've beaten the game at least 25x.

Last time I beat it, I was running around naked punching enemies to death.

25x?

Geez

Next Rocksteady game rumored to be another Arkham game: Arkham Universe.

Court of Owls are rumored to be the villains.

Apparently will be announced at Xbox's attempt at copying PlayStation Experience, later this year.

They never announced single player dlc anyway

Screenshot_20181004-145101_Samsung Internet.jpg

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52217/Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-Spring-Updates

Guess it coulda been MP story mode :lol:

Next Rocksteady game rumored to be another Arkham game: Arkham Universe.

Court of Owls are rumored to be the villains.

Apparently will be announced at Xbox's attempt at copying PlayStation Experience, later this year.

Based on the rumor report I saw about it.............Rocksteady seems to have taken a look at what Insomniac did with Spider Man, and they're refining it to the Batman Arkham game with Universe

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...ext-title-will-be-a-new-arkham-game/#/slide/1

Funny enough, wasn't the recent Spider Man game originally compared to the Batman Arkham games back when that game was announced 2-3 years ago at E3?

I'm good waiting on BF for Odyssey. Just wish that Castlevania was coming out soon. Never played Rondo so that would get me to RDR easy :smh:

I still don't care much for VR, but this is pretty cool.

Vr sim racing is pretty fun. Somehow stumbled on it and went down a rabbit hole on PC. Got a cheap Lenovo explorer headset and a t150 wheel, plus a joystick for elite dangerous. I suck but Eventually I wanna add a motion simulator. YawVR looks like the best cheapest option thus far.

Wow, that's pretty cool. It looks silly on the outside, but I'm sure it gives similar G-force sensations in the cockpit.

Back
Top Bottom