The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ju...lverine-with-claws-coming-out-his-****.75387/

:lol:

Which NT'er is this.

First post on the thread said he was playing NBA 2K and got a message from someone saying he's a rat and plays dirty :lol:

Last edited:
this is definitely not true for all games. CERTAINLY ive had more than 1 game on ps4 where my dog destroyed the disc, and the digital download was bigger. but go off.

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro Why was the disc on the floor? Or is this your dog? :lol:

6-111122-great-dane-1437596522.jpg

I have kids that don’t know how to take care of their games. I love having digital copies

promac promac You have to wall mount all your electronics and use some combination of floating shelves that are out of reach. I've got friends with kids your age and this is the only setup that works.

Yea, I occasionally browse Hakoom's trophies. That is the absolute extreme. Like he is playing 12-14 hours a day, strictly for trophies. I'd burn out after a week.

Crazy that he is beating shared-account guys who are working in teams on trophies.

He averages 18 trophies a day... :lol: I think mine is at like 3.
Let’s just be real, several games aren’t even fun to platinum :lol: as I’ve gotten older, I’ve stayed away from those types of games. I don’t have time or patience to platinum every game I play. Now I play a game and if I don’t platinum it right away, I add it to a list of games to come back to. A few games on that list:

God of War
Ni No Kuni II
Detroit: Become Human
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy VII

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro Why was the disc on the floor? Or is this your dog? :lol:

6-111122-great-dane-1437596522.jpg

lmao chilllll i have two aussies that were way too curious when they were young. they straight up snatched my stack of games off the shelf under the tv and tore em up. among their list of bodies from when they were young, also my wallet, the carpet twice, holes in the wall, countless insoles of shoes... sigh.... kinda depressing thinking about it now actually lol. love em to death tho

RDR2 preorder for $34.99

damn! i missed it smh. but uh "Note, case is in Spanish but the game is in English." LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

promac promac You have to wall mount all your electronics and use some combination of floating shelves that are out of reach. I've got friends with kids your age and this is the only setup that works.

I don’t know why I didn’t think of something like that. Good looking out

Maybe it’s me but the only thing my x really wows me on is bf1...other than that my pro and my x looks identical
Pro also doesn't do true 4k and I've got both too and I def feel a performance difference. Pro has bad micro stuttering, but I'm a snob

Reading between the lines on Activision's latest press release, it would appear COD BO4 sold around 8 million copies over its first weekend.

I don’t know why I didn’t think of something like that. Good looking out

Np fam, I don't have kids so my electronics, etc... are at 'normal' heights. Had my friends come over and the kids kept wanting to mess with my electronics. I was low key heated when my friends pushed all my gear to the back of my TV stand. :smh: :lol:

Spider-Man is a one the few games I’m actually going to go back to and play NG+ on a harder difficulty. That was a fun game. I just need all the DLC to drop first.

Spider-Man is a one the few games I’m actually going to go back to and play NG+ on a harder difficulty. That was a fun game. I just need all the DLC to drop first.

I wonder if it's going to be like Batman Arkham City's New Game + where they remove the counter animation (Spider-Sense animation for Spider-Man)?

Yeah Spiderman is a ton of fun.... I finally beat it this past Tuesday.... Now I'm ready for Red Dead to release

That's another game I want for the system as well, I want to wait until Black Friday to see if there is a price reduction on it. Jump Force will be amazing also.

Random tip but don’t sleep on your local library as a potential source for games

I know it won’t be the same for everyone but I’m currently playing a copy of Spidey from my library. Also currently have the crash trilogy from there.

I didn't know there were video games in the library let alone checking them out.

Back
Top Bottom