The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I feel weird about saying that this was really a “15 year wait” with KH3 since there’s been games coming out every few years that expanded the story to where it’s at now.

I think if SE had been putting more emphasis on how the story of KH spinoffs is important and releasing them on home consoles rather than all the one-offs on handheld systems more people would know as well too.

I doubt any game would live up to expectations for people who’ve waited for 15 years.

Yeah that was my main gripe with the games. I was interested in them all but I did not own any of the handhelds. I borrowed Chain of Memories from my friend in the 7th grade but I didn't have enough time to beat it

I’m not the biggest KH fan. I didn’t get into the series until late 2017 when I just decided to give them one more chance. At this point however, I feel like KH could do without the Disney worlds and FF fanfare. I actually find Organization XIII interesting and would love if they just focused more on that and created something new around that.

Good luck.
Thanks. I decided to go for it because I watched a bunch of videos on YouTube so I got a pretty good idea of how the mechanics work and I feel better compared to last week. Of course, I know I need to play it to really understand it (which I still haven't done yet thanks to Devil May Cry). But from my understanding, the combat in this game is timing-based and most of the people on YouTube that complained about the difficulty had horrible reaction and timing.

You mean you only played KH1 & 2? All the other games expand the story a lot lol it couldn’t imagine playing KH3 without knowing what happens in the other games

So those 1.5 remix and 2.5 games actually had to do with the story? Had no idea.

Why were people complaining about 3 then like there hasn’t been any new KH games?

NNK2 was such a letdown for me, the first one might be my favorite ps3 game.

Might have to add DMC to my depressing backlog smh... do people take baby vacations to play video games? Is that a thing?

NNK2 was such a letdown for me, the first one might be my favorite ps3 game.

Might have to add DMC to my depressing backlog smh... do people take baby vacations to play video games? Is that a thing?
What exactly do you mean by baby vacation?

What exactly do you mean by baby vacation?

Im just being sarcastic, I have a 7 month old and it’s been a good 10 months or so since I’ve been able to sit down and play through a game.. I keep buying them though smh.

GOW 3, DQ11, spidey, red dead, RE2, KH3, etc.. haven’t touched any one them

I agree that NNK2 wasn't as good as the original, still enjoyed the game, but not as much as the original. I don't like DLCs in general, wish the stuff would just come out with the game. Once I beat a game, I'm done

NNK 2 was disappointing for me. I just expected more of the original. It wasn’t terrible but the first game is a masterpiece that needs to find its way to PS4.

There's another EA sale.

Live 19 is now $3.99. There's really no reason not to try it out.

Question

I have an old HDTV (will upgrade to 4ktv in the summer) and I want to purchase a HDMI splitter to connect my PS4, switch and SNES mini.

Can anyone help me out which one to get? Thanks.

Have any of ya'll played Hellblade:Senua Sacrifice? Is it fun to play? And is it true if you die too many times it makes you start playing from the beginning?

Back
Top Bottom