The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I always wish I would have played MGS games in its heyday. I played MGS V and thought the gameplay was top notch but never understood the universal praise that Hideo gets.

Beat HZD earlier today.

Great ending. On to get the platinum.
Out of all the games I've played, can't stress how much I loved this game the most. I was almost sure there wouldn't be some new IP that I'd be interested in following into this current gen and in popped Aloy. I'm really looking forward to the sequel and where the story goes from here.
Still shocked at how much I got invested in this story and really tried to get as many data points and voice logs to piece together things. One of the most well presented games I've ever played. Great layers to the story too, so many different dynamics.

Glad there's more games for me to try
I'm in this weird area now where I want to platinum some of the games I own(HZD,SM,GOW,RDR2) before I purchase the next thing
which will either be Days Gone, Nier Automata, or the The Witcher 3

Have to hold the line on impulse buys unless Sony gives out that incredible holiday sale(unlikely I hope)

20190310_193410.jpg

Wish me luck.

I finally beat KH3

I beat the first 2 but forgot everything and really have no idea what the ending was about :lol:

Game was not worth waiting 15 years or whatever

I finally beat KH3

I beat the first 2 but forgot everything and really have no idea what the ending was about :lol:

Game was not worth waiting 15 years or whatever
You mean you only played KH1 & 2? All the other games expand the story a lot lol it couldn’t imagine playing KH3 without knowing what happens in the other games

You mean you only played KH1 & 2? All the other games expand the story a lot lol it couldn’t imagine playing KH3 without knowing what happens in the other games

I did it and enjoyed it. I did watch some in-depth Youtube videos prior to playing 3 though. That 15 year wait certainly was too much though. I wish KH3 was longer.

I did it and enjoyed it. I did watch some in-depth Youtube videos prior to playing 3 though. That 15 year wait certainly was too much though. I wish KH3 was longer.
I feel weird about saying that this was really a “15 year wait” with KH3 since there’s been games coming out every few years that expanded the story to where it’s at now.

I think if SE had been putting more emphasis on how the story of KH spinoffs is important and releasing them on home consoles rather than all the one-offs on handheld systems more people would know as well too.

I doubt any game would live up to expectations for people who’ve waited for 15 years.

Im a huge KH fan but something felt very off about the game. The gameplay was A1 but the story was lackluster for it to be the final game. Unlike the previous games where i felt like the story took precedence over the disney worlds and gameplay it felt like the opposite with this one. The story cut scenes felt very dry.

Hell look at what they did with Maleficent and Pete. They literally had NO place in the game and were just shoe horned in there. No final fantasy characters, no Hollow Bastion etc. It didnt feel like there was any real reason to have gone to the Disney worlds like the previous games did.

Imma wait and see what the DLC has to offer before final judgement but i was a bit disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom